{{{{{{{{{{{{{who Want Our Malaysia Peace,please Join It}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
HI,in here many kes car stole or lost.Many also victim,but if u just lost a car or lost anything use money to buy nevermay la,,,,,,,,,because insurans will pay u litter money if u lost a car.We also can take idea or business to earn money back for buy something what we lost already.But just 3 day past, 1 stundent RAHMAN lost he life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,are u know,,,,,,,please see our newpapers.Our life is lost,can"t use money to buy it back,just can give victim{ipoh boy} family and his friend feel sad only,if just i after see a newpapers and read a story,i also feel very sad and feel our live place also many kes begining,i starting see a sky and ask GOD,where our MALAYSIA peace. In here,i just hope every forum member who are readying my story,can go to our weteside to sigh for the member there hit target at or over 100.000 for there member to do something.VERY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT PLEASE VISIT AND JOIN
http://www.you-zi.net/AskForPeace
LAST WORD:PLEASE TELL THE FRIEND OR OTHER FORUM MEMBER TO JOIN THIS OUR BIG AND BIG TT FOR OUR LIVE PLACE IS PEACE-MALAYSIA

Last edited:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
AI YOH!!!!!!.......Chinese Mandarin 1 ah......

wo 5 hiu tok la.....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Not being selfish or what......but I am not living around Wangsa Maju or Setapak or such.....I am living in Puchong area......will helps?

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
gohkokeng said:
Not being selfish or what......but I am not living around Wangsa Maju or Setapak or such.....I am living in Puchong area......will helps?
hi,gohkokeng,in any where we stay also call MALAYSIA.Because we call MALAYSIAN,we must help other person or victim .If u live in PUCHONG area,i told u,i live in SUNGAI BULOH.I also have children,but how must children we must born for kes like this,2 or want born children many many?The victim of this kes,just balance one girl in home only,no any sister and brother in his live.The father or mother how feel?Important,victim father n mother also age over 35 age{i think}.

selipejepon

Known Member
Sep 16, 2005
Kolumpo City
agree with u goh...better not only wangsa maju & setapak only...state all the riski area...
incident will happen everywhere...:sad_smile:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
actually what we need to do now?

Malaysia is like that la......

because Malaysian too smart and selfish.....

want cheap want save cost to get rich, hire those cheap labor from Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philipina and such.

And who knows 1 day the rich people kena back their own action la.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
come on....just simply leave ur name and ic..its very much help...i agree sometimes malaysian are just too selfish...they scare being whack or wat..so they tend to ignore it..until problem move to themselve... if 1 day the robber/theif/etc etc not being caught up, we all guys are the their next target someday...why dun we unite up and caught together...

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
sonictheory said:
come on....just simply leave ur name and ic..its very much help...i agree sometimes malaysian are just too selfish...they scare being whack or wat..so they tend to ignore it..until problem move to themselve... if 1 day the robber/theif/etc etc not being caught up, we all guys are the their next target someday...why dun we unite up and caught together...
THANKS to sonictheory write in here to support n help victim to settle this kes.I also want to thanks to every member who are post already in http://www.you-zi.net/AskForPeace .Help forum member can support there stundent live in peace for there stundent happy study.Also for our place live to peace.THANKS

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
i got 2 email...both also in there laio.....even fuck the gov act like snail

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
support

hi,every body,i hope every body who read our this topic can full support this internat sign.Help us,help to our son for study or live in peace place.Very feel sad,,TODAY newspaper also one victim like this..Hope every body can take out a heart for think,wat we must do !!!!!!!!!

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
We must form a vigilante corps to destroy rempits, snatch thieves and other pieces of shit!

That is better than having stupid protests etc. because the government doesn't give a shit. We can exercise our right for Citizen's Arrest under reasonable suspicion, and beat the shit out of 'suspects' and hand them over to the cops (or throw them off the side of a hill at Genting)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi members, do u hv any comment on D2 hi-lo/hard-soft coilover? any pros and cons? anybody used or using?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience