Who let the kingkong out?!!

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
sure king kong don wan cos king kong don like old meat ma... taste like overcooked mutton...

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by elaine2284@Nov 22 2004, 08:52
ooi... king kong.. what's ur ride ah???
i mentioned to u right? one of the forumer i know works at S**LL as well? he knows InitialD too...
elaine2284.. dun u see my signature? my ride is a hyundai accent leh. and shhh.. dun mention where i work so loud.. nanti boss belanja me "goreng sotong" because see me soo active in the forum.. hee hee.

vprj.. i like mutton too. if u dun want to me to eat you then u better belanja me teh ais yeah. :P

hope to see you all this friday for TT yeah.. dun worry, this kingkong wont bite. elaine and the TT gang seen me a few times and they are still in one piece mah.. :lol:

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
Originally posted by kingkong+Nov 23 2004, 02:21 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kingkong @ Nov 23 2004, 02:21 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elaine2284@Nov 22 2004, 08:52
i mentioned to u right? one of the forumer i know works at S**LL as well? he knows InitialD too...
elaine2284.. dun u see my signature? my ride is a hyundai accent leh. and shhh.. dun mention where i work so loud.. nanti boss belanja me "goreng sotong" because see me soo active in the forum.. hee hee.

vprj.. i like mutton too. if u dun want to me to eat you then u better belanja me teh ais yeah. :P

hope to see you all this friday for TT yeah.. dun worry, this kingkong wont bite. elaine and the TT gang seen me a few times and they are still in one piece mah.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
ooo..... the forumer i mentioned is devious17.... name sean... previously driving a cefiro.. now driving a subaru wrx...

mutton?? i want toooo!!!!

but still prefer lamb chop with mint sauce.. ^_^

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by elaine2284+Nov 23 2004, 13:17 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elaine2284 @ Nov 23 2004, 13:17 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kingkong@Nov 23 2004, 02:21
<!--QuoteBegin-elaine2284
@Nov 22 2004, 08:52

hope to see you all this friday for TT yeah.. dun worry, this kingkong wont bite. elaine and the TT gang seen me a few times and they are still in one piece mah.. :lol:
ooo..... the forumer i mentioned is devious17.... name sean... previously driving a cefiro.. now driving a subaru wrx...

mutton?? i want toooo!!!!

but still prefer lamb chop with mint sauce.. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
i'm also sean woh.. well, a subaru wrx should not be too hard to spot in office but most likely we are in the same company but different building.
i'm not a very loud person so i'm not surprise if devious17 doesn't know me.. hope to meet him one day..

lamb chop with mint sauce.. r u hinting at me to take you out on a candle light dinner??!!!.. hee hee. (aiks.. this kingkong face too thick skin already)

guys and gals... anyone up for a western food candle light dinner TT with me??!!!

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
aiks... why must be candlelite dinner?? those western food stall by the road side also got lah... :P

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
tat one u should ask GALZ, guyz don go 4 candle light dinner with guyz ma... :P

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had a unit of Pivot Mega Raizin VS installed which I bought for RM370 in September 2009.
This is what happened when it failed.

I was driving to somewhere this morning with my family. I notice my ICE suddenly lost all power and subsequently every other electronics in the car, gear position, indicator lights and all. Weird thing was the battery indicator was not lighted as when battery or alternator fails. I could still drive the car for 2 km to drop off my family at destination. After a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience