Which F1 team Kimi shall pick?

Which Team Kimi shall go for 2008?

• McLaren (Stick with old boss and have a close fight with Alonso)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari (Be Ferrari No.1 driver after Schumi retired)

• Ferrari (Be Ferrari No.2 driver if Schumi con't his contract with Ferrari)

• Renault (to fill up empty Alonso's empty slot. No.1 driver for Renault)

• Other team (and WHY?)

• Total voters

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
GT3, in fact, all of us here are waiting for some similar prost and senna battle in the near future. If not, the will be lots of us here complaining that 'the race is boring', 'I din really catch the race', and bla bla bla...hahaha...

prodigy, it's still uncertain that Michael will be leaving F1 this year or not. Now that Ferrari is back on form, Michael had the chance to challenge for the title. If he manage to win the title this season, then I think Kimi had to be in the shadow of Michael if he join Ferrari next season.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Even if there was gonna be a Prost-Senna teammate in the near future, i doubt we'd see Prost-Senna type of racing duel. The fact is, cars nowadays are so aerodynamic efficient and you won't get good aerodynamics while following the other car too near, unless of coz in a straightline. But in order to be close to a car in straight line, you need to be near him at the corners leading to it. So, unless rules on aerodynamics are changed soon, it'll be unlikely to see close battles in race tracks.

When Montoya signed for Mclaren, everyone was hoping for a Prost-Senna battle between him and Kimi as we all know how fiesty Montoya is. However, it has never happened and it does look like Montoya most of the time has lots of catching up to do. The closest team mate battles we've ever seen is mostly between Ralf Schumacher/Montoya, Ralf Schumacher/Jarno Trulli whereby they really would smack into each other to gain position.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
They have tried to change the aerodynamics a little bit so that the air isn't so churned up at the back of the car. I can't really notice if it had worked.

If I was Schumi, I'd choose to go on a high. And if he does well this season, champ or no champ, he should go and retire and relax, he has done it all.

And I repeat, Kimi should go to Ferrari.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
hmmm well actually i would like to see MS n Kimi race each other in the same car for one season. frankly MS have nothing to loose, haha if he is slower than kimi then worst case ppl will say he is old but if he is faster well then he can retired with the honour of im still quickest even im almost 40.. haha.. wont that be cool?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
We had been use to MS era and MS is very much of a good title contender. If he were to retire next season, F1 will lose some of its thrill.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Good things must come to an end. He's probably the greatest driver ever to grace F1. Thats why we're lucky we're able to watch him race now.

However, i agree that he should retire on a high. I think he should quite end of this year and bow out gracefully knowing he did his best in a reasonably quick car.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
I am all for Raikkonen to join the Ferrari, Schumi will be no.2 if Kimi joins, coz eveybody know Kimi is the fastest isn't it? Even Alonso will have to agree with that, Alonso's a great driver, he's succeeded because of his manager, Flavio, and also great team spirit, which makes a perfect package. But with greater engine in Ferrari, and a tyre advantage in near future, Kimi would be the flying Finn riding a flying italian horse, isn't it?

Alonso will understand what it takes to ride in an unreliable car of Mclaren, then he will know how Raikkonen suffered in the past 3 years.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Schumi didn't do himself any favours with the stunt he pulled this weekend. Another black marker, and in 10 - 20 years you'll be telling your kids about this multiple time world champion who is also a cheating bastard. Not something Schumacher will want as his legacy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the 2007 Super Taikyu Endurance Series reaches its halfway mark, the PETRONAS Syntium Team is prepared to embark on the season feature and highly anticipated Tokachi 24-Hours endurance race this weekend. Set at the Tokachi International Speedway on Japan’s northernmost island of Hokkaido, the circuit measures 5.091 kilometres in length and promises a race that will be filled with the thrill and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience