which 1 is better - PU or Fibre

icezboy

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
Ipoh
from what i know fiber or PU or carbon fiber or ABS or PC, HDPE, HDPE or any plastics resin will still can break able and they can not last for ever..

i guess when badly accident came nothing be can help, just pray to god

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
in the end, any material would break if u bang it against something ... so juz drive safe.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yah yah.... if accident, any material also will break la... even carbonfibre also will break....

unless carbon kevlar la... that one vr strong...

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
icezboy said:
from what i know fiber or PU or carbon fiber or ABS or PC, HDPE, HDPE or any plastics resin will still can break able and they can not last for ever..

i guess when badly accident came nothing be can help, just pray to god
duno why it came to this but this discussion is getting more n more ridiculous.

the reason this guy is asking about pu/fiber is prolly bekoz he wants to customise a bumper or lip.

reason why he want to know the strength of the material is to prevent it from cracking when going over humps or coming out from the carpark.

why suddenly got all this talk about bumper being a live saving material la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought a crime fighter alarm about a month ago. The alarm was what i consider as SHIT alarm as the problems occured one by one. First the proximity unlock is TIPU one. Then the spare remote control was unuseable. I called the seller, Auto Option. But the seller said nothing la. Then i email Megatronic Malaysia but the company never respond. After that the Big problem occured. The alarm module got problem. I called the seller again but she bla..bla..bla.. So now i cannot claim for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience