where to find evo5 hood for wira?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
It's illegal because it may cause mis-identification (I wonder if such word exists?) of the car. Let's say if a car with converted looks is involved in a hit and run case involving a person/motorcycle/car or maybe it is used to commit a crime. It may cause confusion to those who witnessed the incident.

But to tell the truth, most Malaysians can identify a Wira straight away even with full front convert to Lancer or Evo looks. In fact, even if they saw a real Lancer CB (the one Wira is based on), they'd probably thought it is a Wira too. :rofl:
agreed. haha.. maybe i put proton badge. XD or keep my proton stickers

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's illegal because it may cause mis-identification (I wonder if such word exists?) of the car. Let's say if a car with converted looks is involved in a hit and run case involving a person/motorcycle/car or maybe it is used to commit a crime. It may cause confusion to those who witnessed the incident.

But to tell the truth, most Malaysians can identify a Wira straight away even with full front convert to Lancer or Evo looks. In fact, even if they saw a real Lancer CB (the one Wira is based on), they'd probably thought it is a Wira too. :rofl:
Actually can be good and not good. As for mis-identification, being one that looks different may be easier to recognize, rather then just a wira where you have a whole street of them.....:driver:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Actually can be good and not good. As for mis-identification, being one that looks different may be easier to recognize, rather then just a wira where you have a whole street of them.....:driver:
true. as for me as long as the owner happy. Ah beng / lala or not is up to the owner. thats what i told my cousin that wanna put GT wing on a dc2.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
True also. But if want to find Wira with Evo/Lancer bumpers there are also a lot of them. Although not as common as normal Wira. :biggrin:

true. as for me as long as the owner happy. Ah beng / lala or not is up to the owner. thats what i told my cousin that wanna put GT wing on a dc2.
DC2 is a sports car, sure okay if put GT wing. But still need to see how large that wing is...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
True also. But if want to find Wira with Evo/Lancer bumpers there are also a lot of them. Although not as common as normal Wira. :biggrin:

DC2 is a sports car, sure okay if put GT wing. But still need to see how large that wing is...
yeah DC2 sports car. but Honda people will condemn cos its not JDM and stuff. as for me as long as the owner like can already.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yeah DC2 sports car. but Honda people will condemn cos its not JDM and stuff. as for me as long as the owner like can already.
But actually I think that DC2 already looks okay with the spoiler from DC2 Type R...

BTW, manage to find Evo V hood and bumper already?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
But actually I think that DC2 already looks okay with the spoiler from DC2 Type R...

BTW, manage to find Evo V hood and bumper already?
bumper found already just hood. hood i found already but RM300 for it. i was looking for RM250 range.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When car run the RMP meter will go up or go down,like i run at 3000rpm than the meter auto will do down to 0RMP or 1000RPM and it go up 5000rpm or 8000rpm than come down again.
Anyone know the problem .thk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience