Finding Satria Neo

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Hi, as you can see, i'm a new member here at 0-100. My quest is to find as much information about the new Satria Neo as possible but it's just early days perhaps. All i can find are mostly from Proton official website, Satria Neo minisite and the launching photos from Pro-Hatch.net and also the new car review from 0-100.

I would appreciate if any of you could direct me to an existing thread having informations about Satria Neo itself, preferably with the upcoming bodykits that will be install for us in the future.

I am so into the car right now and cant stop dreaming about modifying it and have big plans for it. You guys cant happen to have details about the GTi version of it would you?

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Satria Neo Desire, Symphony and the R3... yes i've seen it. The Desire is to be blamed to get me falling for it haha... I hope custom bodykit makers can come up with new bodykits for the Satria, taking some of the design cues from the 3 official models from Proton. White is the way to go...

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006

Satria Neo Desire - Performance

Satria Neo Symphony - I.C.E

Satria Neo R3 Concept - Racing

* Images are taken from Pro-Hatch.net, for more info and images please visit http://pro-hatch.net. Thank you.

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
acwa238 said:
Satria Neo Desire, Symphony and the R3... yes i've seen it. The Desire is to be blamed to get me falling for it haha... I hope custom bodykit makers can come up with new bodykits for the Satria, taking some of the design cues from the 3 official models from Proton. White is the way to go...

hmm....waiting to see ur 1st satria neo modded version in miri dude...:_:

i'm also a mirian:shades_smile:

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
haha... sure sure, but it's gonna take a while... i'll be waiting for the GTi version or R3 to launch before i decide and compare which one to get. :_:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
perhaps a turbocharged NEO???.... eager to see any modded NEO around ler... bodykits, performance, bla bla bla....

bought the latest hypertune... inside featured a satria R3 with BOT.... boost running quite low la... only 0.4bar, if not mistaken... hehe...

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Have you guys seen any Neo on the road yet? Not sure about west malaysia but I havent seen any in Miri yet...

You think the new GTi will be available in 1 Silver color only again? Something tells me it's gonna be very much like the white Desire... perhaps it could be white this time?

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Here's some of what I found lately on the new Satria Neo. They're from lowyat.net Forum.

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Just another one from lowyat.net Forum.

Last edited:

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
Aiseh! alex so far how is ur neo? OK? i have to wait 1 month long ISh.!

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Haha... don't forget to post ur Neo pics here when you guys got it aight~!

cheers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...
i think i connect the wrong pipe for my vacuum gauge...as it doesnt move at all...HAHA...

any 1 can show me where the vacuum pipe for kelisa ? the best wif a photo for a kelisa 1......
thx...:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience