Finding Satria Neo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
lolz, i felt quite confident of my set of tyres. Very new. grippy, no signs of veering away from the line i want to take. Plus running late for the 1st gathering for neo club. hehehe... do join us at the forums. Loads of Neo owners there, all fun loving ppl. I love it there. Will check out the r3forums. Mind posting the link for me? hehehe...

reiz

Apr 9, 2006
oh i insist..hv to own one first, dun wanna be labeled a 'wannabe'..hehe
neway alex, heard of any mods for the neo as of present? tuning parts?

reiz

Apr 9, 2006
thanks, i've read it, quite convenient. anyway, what's the power/torque figure like? btw, R3 also has a parts list, u can check out at our forums too..but it think currently they only have camshafts for Neo's campro..other parts are mostly for gen 2 and waja (MME edition performance parts)

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
power and torque? erm, somebody posted in the neo forum also. Lazy to paste here lah.. hehehe.. can go there and dig? hehehe....

yeah, i know R3 got parts list, but Neo's still under R&D if i'm not wrong.

Sep 30, 2006
hello....

Still got 2 weeks b4 my metal gray Neo come out.....

Tarak sabar wooooo......:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GTB= going to buy !!

can any sifu share information about cefiro A31. I plan to get that car as soon as possible. currently im looking for RB25DET or rb26dett cefiro a31. Normally wat kind of headache will i have to bear if i used this kind of machine as weekend car !!

So many good comments on cefiro chassis but still i have tink that the chassis can "Tahan" or not? I never drive tat car before!! even some people tell me cefiro A31 is damn good in handling n the chassis is a beauty...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience