Where to do chassis repair and strengthening in PJ/KL/Subang?

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Why are they getting stripped bare? That issue often plays on my mind. How does one check if it's still roadworthy?
now selling the whole car is worthless. my mechanic just bought a Wira A/B 1.5 for RM1000. You can make more by selling parts. If nobody want the body, they will cancelled it in JPJ

parakey

1,000 RPM

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
now selling the whole car is worthless. my mechanic just bought a Wira A/B 1.5 for RM1000. You can make more by selling parts. If nobody want the body, they will cancelled it in JPJ
If whole car is 1K, then sanekit better take whole car and swap the engine only. No need to do doors, boot, bonnet, chairs, dashboard, wiring, roof lining .. etc.

Really a no brainer

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes. this is the right side frame. this side memang goes inside a bit. the left side is straight.
That was the fender you did DIY at my house? some nuts not match the hole and one kept turning but won't come off.....

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
That was the fender you did DIY at my house? some nuts not match the hole and one kept turning but won't come off.....
yeah. hahaha. due to the shoddy workmanship, the right side got rust spots. my driver door or koyak coz of rust and the welding seam crack as well. if u remember, i went and weld the seam back coz water coming in from there. bottom right corner of the windshield.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah. hahaha. due to the shoddy workmanship, the right side got rust spots. my driver door or koyak coz of rust and the welding seam crack as well. if u remember, i went and weld the seam back coz water coming in from there. bottom right corner of the windshield.
I bought a gasless inverter welder already. You can test weld DIY, but don't blow up the car......hahhahhahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifu's !!! that day i saw one silvia s15 with 2JZ engine near a restoran. the owner n his friend discussing on that car. i saw a massive big turbo with 2JZ in that ride. So the question is, does S15 chassis can take the power of 2JZ or 1JZ or RB26DETT. does any spot welding needed for silvia. somebody said the chassis can take the power easily. what' your opinion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience