Where to Custom Made Extractor Heat Shield

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
Bros, i'm planning to upgrade my stock extractor to the performance tuned type but most of these aftermarket replacement extractors do not come with a metal heat shield...

as i do not wish to thermal wrap the extractor (fearing future cracks) nor sent for ceramic coating (no budget lah...), can anyone proposed some metal workshop that can help us to custom made a metal heat shield and find ways to bolt it on the extractor?...

members alternative ideas on how to fix the custom made heat shield is also highly appreciated. :top:

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
:call: Thanks Bro Skywalker for also responding to my cry of help in this forum...really appreciate it...i sincerely believe there are only a very few whom had seen a custom made extractor heat shield where most of us have only heard of but never seen one...definitely an ingenious Malaysian invention...Malaysia Boleh!!!:top:

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
actually why we need the heat shield back?

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Bros, i'm planning to upgrade my stock extractor to the performance tuned type but most of these aftermarket replacement extractors do not come with a metal heat shield...

as i do not wish to thermal wrap the extractor (fearing future cracks) nor sent for ceramic coating (no budget lah...), can anyone proposed some metal workshop that can help us to custom made a metal heat shield and find ways to bolt it on the extractor?...

members alternative ideas on how to fix the custom made heat shield is also highly appreciated. :top:
For the custom made heat shield call me at 012-6912007.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Again with another DIY journey of mine. This time its still the same car as before which is my wife's 7 year old Myvi. During the absorber change previously (Myvi Absorber Change), I see that the brake pads were worn and should be around time to change as it has been used for around 7 years and 110k km. Light braking returns a judder feel which tells me that this car is also inheriting the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience