Where is the cheapest place to wash your car?

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by prodigy+Dec 28 2003, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prodigy @ Dec 28 2003, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by NiCkY7@Dec 28 2003, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-prodigy
@Nov 21 2003, 12:05 AM
at my place here, klang, i pay RM7 for car wash and vacuum. RM13 for engine and undercarriage. pretty reasonable, maybe once a month i sent to him while every week i wash myself. the thing is they have the pressure water jet cleaner while i use my freaking low pressure pipe water.

the cheapest i've seen but not tried is RM3 for car wash. not sure vacuum included but the banner just says car wash. its near my office at glenmarie, shah alam. i'm just thinking of getting a jet water cleaner. last time around i saw some offer from karcher or bosch for about RM399 for their pressurized jet cleaner.

yo prodigy, where's is the shop? near where?

:)
if you're talking about the shop at my office in glenmarie, its along the mainroad of seksyen U1. the name of the shop is top performance and its an official goodyear tyre shop. i tried just the other day. RM3 just for exterior wash. snow wash but personally, i'm not very convinced with the quality of the wash. took him only like 3-5 mins to wash the whole car alone and he didn't dry my car properly. wat to do, paid only RM3. [/b][/quote]
wow, glenmarie, that far from me...

i mention about the Klang's 1.... the RM7 wash + vacum 1... B)

thanks... :)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
that one near my house at taman klang jaya/taman goodwood. u know tesco main T junction that turns into klang jaya area. along the road to taman klang jaya, its called jalan 1. so you just drive along jalan 1 and u'll be able to see the car wash. but lately there's too many people there. sometimes i'm just too lazy to wait so i wash myself during weekend. i just read about our fellow forummer who got his car knock by some irresponsible car wash fella. but at this klang jaya car wash, he's quite responsible. slow and steady.

Ketsueki

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
KL
Visit site
alamak ..wash car also wanna find cheap arr..
Wash ownself the cheapest..
Did u all think.If u stay at cheras and i told u Ipoh there wash car cheap.Will u go there?
just Rm1 or Rm2 cheap and waste ur petrol go until there

hahahaa

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Ketsueki@Dec 30 2003, 03:45 PM
alamak ..wash car also wanna find cheap arr..
Wash ownself the cheapest..
Did u all think.If u stay at cheras and i told u Ipoh there wash car cheap.Will u go there?
just Rm1 or Rm2 cheap and waste ur petrol go until there

hahahaa
erm, can stated who u "shooting" for? if u target is me, oh well, B)

go to read what i ask prodigy 1st... and my location is at klang... <_<
2nd, i not free as u as well, u think everyone schedule will same like you? <_<

let say a example, if ur house area got a car mod shop that selling things cheap, but there is another shop that selling more expensive, but just beside ur house only, would u go for the cheaper 1? maybe u wont, cause u may the dumb ass...

wah hahahahha, no offense taken, unless u pointing me...

cheers~~~ :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I own an old Proton Iswara manual 1.5. At times, I have problem starting the engine. It gives a tick sound but it doesn't work. I need to turn the key a few times to get it running. My car has already installed with a starter relay long time ago. In fact, I have just replaced a new relay. But the problem still persists.

I read somewhere that by giving a knock on the starter could probably fix the problem; that if the starter has no problem. Could someone tell me where exactly where is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience