where can buy OEM z-tune Fender for my BNR34

Nismo Z-tune

Nov 7, 2009
Sabah
Halo to all skyline Taiko may i know where can i buy the OEM z-tune fender ,coz i try looking for a fiber glass or PU but the quality and the shape is very bad so need all taiko help...tq and plssssss

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/competition/ie/pdf/r34.pdf

84000yen (abt RM3200) 1 PC/SIDE .... a pair? RM6400 ..tht`s hw many times from PU price~heheh

myb you should reconsider~ heeee

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Nismo S-Tune, is Nismo Z-Tune your brother? :D

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Nismo S-Tune, is Nismo Z-Tune your brother? :D

Rub it in EJ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

We all know who he is...

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Halo to all skyline Taiko may i know where can i buy the OEM z-tune fender ,coz i try looking for a fiber glass or PU but the quality and the shape is very bad so need all taiko help...tq and plssssss
You should also try Nismo C/F *original* bonnet. It's RM17,000. :rofl:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Any onwer using genuine Nismo Z-tune kit and bonnet?? I just wonder..... Its looks great but pricey.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Get Sunline racing if you want good quality Japanese CF. cost a lot less and it's the same as Nismo CF hood. Nismo is just the brand name and of course very nice but when you close the hood, it's just the same.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, my car is already showing signs of driveshaft inner cv joint failure. I don't want to use reconditioned driveshaft or 2nd hand ones. Proton ori is a bit expensive, so I thought of sending it to a shop that can change the inner cv joint only. Does anyone know any shop within klang valley that provides this service. Please help..thank u in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience