Where 2 get Wira SE grill, Putra front skirt, simple side n rear skirt?

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hi all,

I'm planning to change my wira to a simple and nice looking appearance. Any idea how can find those parts in KL? How much RM that i've 2 spend for those parts approximately? Cheers :burnout:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well firstly i think ur new to modding ur car...well firstlt wad model wira u driving sedan or aeroback !!

and u wana get the Wira SE grill, Putra front skirt, simple side n rear skirt...u can get this in pu or fiber....fiber is cheaper obviously bt on small impacts it will break com pare to pu which is more strong bt expensive....

fiber bodykit :
wira se grill > rm60
putra frnt skirt/lip > rm30
side skirt > rm30-rm40
rear skirt > rm20-rm40

the above is all fiber stuff and u can get thm easily at Multimax automart at danau kota setapak or Brother's outlet in setapak !!

u myte wana consider the other types of grill for wira coz there are many to choose frm...and once u have added the bodykit u need to get urself rims bro bcoz a bodykit on a wira w/o rims makes it look weird....well pm me if u need anythin else il be willing to help u bro !!

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
if u want ori putra lips just go to proton parts at glenmarie RM504

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hi bro ravingill, Thanks and appreciate for the advise :) I didnt realize that the se grill is that expenseve. Iszit the price is included with a proton logo?

By the way my wira is a sedan model. Current appearance is fully fiber skirting and heavy 16inch jrd rims with lowered adjustable suspension. I actually had the skirting installed 5 years ago.....just not satisfied with the way it looks now so i decided to change back to simple proton look.

I'm planning to get a pu putra front skirt, then fiber for the side and rear skirts. The point is that i never been to body kit, accessories, and car paint work shop for 5 years, so i totally have no idea how much those shops will gonna quote me for the skirts price, installment labour charge, touch up and paint spray.....

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bro nuno, no offence to you but rm504 for a putra lip is kinda sound insane for me :)

Anyway, thanks for the opinion as well :)

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
its ok bro no offence at all :)
if u want pu which the quality is much better than fibre the price is around rm80-rm100
btw u can get the wira se grill at any sparepart shop..around rm20 for the grill and rm7 i think for the
emblem

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Use Proton Wira 1.8 @ Putra front grill, its nice.......
You can get abt RM40 complete with proton emblem (old one)...

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bro nuno, yes my front skirt will difinitely go for pu. Will be happy if i could get around RM80 :) Hope i could end up my car skirting together with painting with no more than RM600. Needa save some RM to get a 15inch rims instead of heavy 16 JRD TT.....

Bro karl, I totally agree that putra front grill is nice. But i still prefer the se grill with the thunder cats logo XD

Cheers

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
well u rite bro,se grill look nice than putra front grill...thats the reason why i changed
to se grill..hehe
if u want nice clean n simple side skirts,i suggest u get the gsr one

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
im not sure tho...but u can see me anytime lalalala
regards,
putrakorn:thefinger:

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
im not sure tho...but u can see me anytime lalalala
regards,
putrakorn:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
Does anyone know of any shops in the Klang Valley area that do a decent job of spraying/painting brake calipers? Am thinking of having my Wira's calipers sprayed/painted red, have seen the DIY guide postings, but would rather have someone do it for me if the price is reasonable. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience