When following a road hogger....What would you do ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Especially the ones that coming down genting are really FWD Initial D driver....:afraid:
Never once want to get on those taxis if I had a choice. They don't hog lanes but drive damn fast.
Even when it is raining the floor is wet, whack corners like the road is dry...

I wonder how fast are they gonna go if the roads were dry...:banghead:

I just sleep and pray to god that I reach home safely...
But they are that good that no tyres skidding or screeching sound even on wet....

Wonder what tyres were they using? :hmmmm:
Genting Taxi? I had a friend doing that long ago. According to him after a while you will know the route so well and when/what corners are coming.... :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LDP itself has the most road hoggers, everyone driving at speed limit and some don't even wanna give way.
A taxi I met yesterday night playing with brakes after I flash him. Refuse to give way. Traveling at 60km/h on fast lane...

After awhile only he give way. Wasn't affected with his silly tricks, all he does is just make his brake light turn on. Didn't even brake.
Wasn't tailing him either...at safe distance.

LDP highway u can meet all sort of idiots that will make you boil... :mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Genting Taxi? I had a friend doing that long ago. According to him after a while you will know the route so well and when/what corners are coming.... :biggrin:
Ya, a Manager of mine, a lady driver works up the hill, she knows every corner very well and driving
a CR-V, heard she drive real fast...got once skidded but she suspect got some oil at that time after checking...

So far no problem but her colleagues always advise her not to drive too fast :rofl:
I cant remember her time use to go up and come down, the time is just not normal for a lady who uses a stock CR-V

Then she complain ppl hogging the roads on her way up and down :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, a Manager of mine, a lady driver works up the hill, she knows every corner very well and driving
a CR-V, heard she drive real fast...got once skidded but she suspect got some oil at that time after checking...

So far no problem but her colleagues always advise her not to drive too fast :rofl:
I cant remember her time use to go up and come down, the time is just not normal for a lady who uses a stock CR-V

Then she complain ppl hogging the roads on her way up and down :rofl:
She drives faster then them so to her is hogging....hahahaha:biggrin:

She goes up and down daily or weekly? My friend like 3 to 4 times a day.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
She drives faster then them so to her is hogging....hahahaha:biggrin:

She goes up and down daily or weekly? My friend like 3 to 4 times a day.....:smokin:
3 - 4 times a day? Taxi driver? She, I think weekly or just few times in a month.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

cost to buy turbokit how much for 4g91?effect to engine or not?any recommend workshop around kl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience