Wheelcorp Premium welcomed to BMW Dealership Network, opens doors in Setia Alam

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Wheelcorp Premium is the most recent dealer to be added to the growing list of BMW Dealerships. Located in Setia Alam, Wheelcorp Premium is the latest BMW 4S (Sales, Service, Spare parts, Systems) facility and aims to cater to customers located in Bandar Setia Alam and the Klang area.

Mr. Geoffrey Briscoe, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia was present to welcome and officiate Wheelcorp Premium to BMW Group Malaysia’s network of dealerships. “We are pleased to be able to serve our customers in the premium prefecture of Bandar Setia Alam and the surrounding areas of Klang with our new partner, Wheelcorp Premium. As a business potential, our research has shown that this prime area has the market capability of delivering more than 500 cars as well as an after sales business turnover of over RM 25 million in the next couple of years.”, he said. Briscoe added that the introduction of Wheelcorp Premium to BMW Malaysia’s network of dealerships was proof of BMW’s performance in Malaysia.

The month of April was another milestone set for the premium carmaker. There were a total of 621 vehicles delivered, rounding up 2012’s first quarter sales to 2137 vehicles comprising of 1904 BMW, 107 MINI, and 126 Motorrad.

Total build-up space of 12,600 sqft, Wheelcorp Premium BMW 4S Dealership has the floor capacity to display five vehicles, with three service bays that offer BMW Fastlane Service. Other facilities within this 4S centre include a lounge area, discussion room, isseta bar, with up to 15 sales and service staff members. Managing Director for Wheelcorp Premium Dealership, Mr. Michael Liew added that a new, larger dealership is being planned to open in the Setia Alam vicinity. This new BMW 4S dealership will be built over a 1.1 acre land, capable of displaying up to 12 vehicles on the ground floor, 30 vehicles on mezzanine and with eight service bays. This new facility is scheduled to open in Q3 2013 and will feature an escalator linking ground floor to mezzanine floor.

Details for Wheelcorp Premium are as per below.

Address: No. 22-1, 23-1, 23A-1, Jalan Setia Prima S, U13/S, Setia Alam Seksyen 13, 40170 Shah Alam
Tel: +603 3358 3913 / 5626 / 4399

All hi-res images of our coverage can be found here.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I made one myself at home ,
i think it works not bad ,

material = plastic bottle , gas hose < i'am using 9mm transparent type > and sponge like thing that you often get when buying delicate items like computer internals ,

well still i wonder what is actually inside of a real oil catch tank
< the truth is i asked some big tuning expensive car shop and they told me inside was empty >
hmmm .....

and my one , i notice that oil in black begins to clog on the sponge where i insert some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience