What's your profession anyway??

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure fun to hear from u guys...


let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe.. :lol:



continue pls.. ;)
 

zero4

7,000 RPM
Senior Member

zero4

7,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
7,000
0
3,136
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
I'm in IT. Working in a SI that deals with the government, we provide all kinds of IT solutions.

note: sepat u in thselbone ah, the underground parking damn stiff dude
 

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Originally posted by zero4@Dec 14 2004, 14:22
I'm in IT. Working in a SI that deals with the government, we provide all kinds of IT solutions.

note: sepat u in thselbone ah, the underground parking damn stiff dude
haah.... u went here before?? :o come to my office laa.. i greet u like a king... as they always great u as the type R king of the road heheeh... you went to where?? Program Khidmat negara?? Kementah?? wah.. those project rich rich company can get oohh


ps- didnt u saw my front lips oredi broken??? thats because of the first bumper when u coming down to the basement parking... cannot zig zag as the path was to narrow... shit !! everyday had to tight back the screw ... :( <_< :angry:
 

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Senior Member

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Senior Member
Sep 6, 2004
15,327
525
3,213
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by SePaT@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure fun to hear from u guys...


let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe.. :lol:



continue pls.. ;)
ur company make Planta...?? :o
 

delimaputih

Known Member
Senior Member

delimaputih

Known Member
Senior Member
Nov 18, 2003
405
0
3,016
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
little ol me is a graphic designer by qualification. Currently a designer for news department in ntv7. Apart from that i am also the part-time writer, cover and virtual car designer and also the second photographer for the coolest local car mag in town, the Traffic magazine :)

there goes my identity heheh

Hajimemashite, dozo yoroshiku minna-san!
 

jingut_04

Known Member
Senior Member

jingut_04

Known Member
Senior Member
May 5, 2004
118
0
3,016
me as network eng at sapura.mostly at putrajaya site.involved in new government
office & maintaince it
 

zero4

7,000 RPM
Senior Member

zero4

7,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
7,000
0
3,136
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by SePaT+Dec 14 2004, 14:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SePaT @ Dec 14 2004, 14:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zero4@Dec 14 2004, 14:22
I'm in IT. Working in a SI that deals with the government, we provide all kinds of IT solutions.

note: sepat u in thselbone ah, the underground parking damn stiff dude
haah.... u went here before?? :o come to my office laa.. i greet u like a king... as they always great u as the type R king of the road heheeh... you went to where?? Program Khidmat negara?? Kementah?? wah.. those project rich rich company can get oohh


ps- didnt u saw my front lips oredi broken??? thats because of the first bumper when u coming down to the basement parking... cannot zig zag as the path was to narrow... shit !! everyday had to tight back the screw ... :( <_< :angry: [/b][/quote]
all,

i think we have swir away enough topics in honda section. this is a serious thread and hopefully no more swirring away.

knowing each other profession really helps each another in the working world.


sepat,

yeap, there for khidmat negaraloh, is my project (my team and me won it actually, so see what else is lacking in the system)
 

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Dec 14 2004, 14:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Dec 14 2004, 14:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SePaT@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure  fun to hear from u guys...


let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe..  :lol:



continue pls..  ;)
ur company make Planta...?? :o [/b][/quote]
haiyaaa JIN... i think u oredi addcited to planta laa..nevermind..chinese new year coming soon.. i'll send one lorry full of planta to ur house as hamper ok ?? :lol:



btw... i might u are right.. the industry i'm dealing with is oil palm... so planta is part of it also.. ehheeh
 

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Senior Member

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Senior Member
Sep 6, 2004
15,327
525
3,213
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by SePaT+Dec 14 2004, 15:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SePaT @ Dec 14 2004, 15:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Dec 14 2004, 14:43
<!--QuoteBegin-SePaT
@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure  fun to hear from u guys...


let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe..  :lol:



continue pls..  ;)

ur company make Planta...?? :o
haiyaaa JIN... i think u oredi addcited to planta laa..nevermind..chinese new year coming soon.. i'll send one lorry planta to ur house as hamper ok ?? :lol: [/b][/quote]
u gonna keep ur promise loh......or i can sue u.....eheheheheee :lol:
 

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Dec 14 2004, 14:56
i sell dvd beside d road
eheh sorich laa u bro... sell dvd can drive powerful car... mind to share ur business strategy?? :rolleyes:
 

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Originally posted by zero4+Dec 14 2004, 15:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zero4 @ Dec 14 2004, 15:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SePaT@Dec 14 2004, 14:26
<!--QuoteBegin-zero4
@Dec 14 2004, 14:22
I'm in IT. Working in a SI that deals with the government, we provide all kinds of IT solutions.

note: sepat u in thselbone ah, the underground parking damn stiff dude

haah.... u went here before?? :o come to my office laa.. i greet u like a king... as they always great u as the type R king of the road heheeh... you went to where?? Program Khidmat negara?? Kementah?? wah.. those project rich rich company can get oohh


ps- didnt u saw my front lips oredi broken??? thats because of the first bumper when u coming down to the basement parking... cannot zig zag as the path was to narrow... shit !! everyday had to tight back the screw ... :( <_< :angry:
all,

i think we have swir away enough topics in honda section. this is a serious thread and hopefully no more swirring away.

knowing each other profession really helps each another in the working world.


sepat,

yeap, there for khidmat negaraloh, is my project (my team and me won it actually, so see what else is lacking in the system) [/b][/quote]
what kindda system u maintain bro?? i thought National service only do manual record for the kids ... but then i heard there are also MIGs project carried under kementah in this building?? issit true?? saw few russian here .. i think they all the MIGs pilot.. hehehe


how's working with government.. ?? headache or not?? :D
 

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Originally posted by Xenix@Dec 14 2004, 15:05
JKR officer.
Daily job is to messure road.
JKR?? engineer huh?? no wonder u can maintain a lot of goodies for ur car... u tide up with samy vellu huh?? ;)
 

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,073
2
3,138
Originally posted by aramis@Dec 14 2004, 15:26
A team leader in one of the IT department in Shell I.T. International @ Cyberjaya

;)
team leader?? letme guess.. do you work in the same team with hazman baharudin?? is this Shell IT call center for pacific region?? correct me if i'm wrong.. ;)