What's your profession anyway??

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure fun to hear from u guys...

let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe.. :lol:

continue pls.. ;)

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
I'm in IT. Working in a SI that deals with the government, we provide all kinds of IT solutions.

note: sepat u in thselbone ah, the underground parking damn stiff dude

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by zero4@Dec 14 2004, 14:22
I'm in IT. Working in a SI that deals with the government, we provide all kinds of IT solutions.

haah.... u went here before?? :o come to my office laa.. i greet u like a king... as they always great u as the type R king of the road heheeh... you went to where?? Program Khidmat negara?? Kementah?? wah.. those project rich rich company can get oohh

ps- didnt u saw my front lips oredi broken??? thats because of the first bumper when u coming down to the basement parking... cannot zig zag as the path was to narrow... shit !! everyday had to tight back the screw ... :( <_< :angry:

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
anyone? xenix and the gangs?? ;)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by SePaT@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure fun to hear from u guys...

let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe.. :lol:

continue pls.. ;)
ur company make Planta...?? :o

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
little ol me is a graphic designer by qualification. Currently a designer for news department in ntv7. Apart from that i am also the part-time writer, cover and virtual car designer and also the second photographer for the coolest local car mag in town, the Traffic magazine :)

there goes my identity heheh

Hajimemashite, dozo yoroshiku minna-san!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
I'm a WEB CONTENT @ WEB HOSTING company in PJ SEC19 Menara Merais!!...freelancing for webdesign also..kekeke :lol: :D

jingut_04

Known Member
May 5, 2004
me as network eng at sapura.mostly at putrajaya site.involved in new government
office & maintaince it

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by SePaT+Dec 14 2004, 14:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SePaT @ Dec 14 2004, 14:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zero4@Dec 14 2004, 14:22

haah.... u went here before?? :o come to my office laa.. i greet u like a king... as they always great u as the type R king of the road heheeh... you went to where?? Program Khidmat negara?? Kementah?? wah.. those project rich rich company can get oohh

ps- didnt u saw my front lips oredi broken??? thats because of the first bumper when u coming down to the basement parking... cannot zig zag as the path was to narrow... shit !! everyday had to tight back the screw ... :( <_< :angry: [/b][/quote]
all,

i think we have swir away enough topics in honda section. this is a serious thread and hopefully no more swirring away.

knowing each other profession really helps each another in the working world.

sepat,

yeap, there for khidmat negaraloh, is my project (my team and me won it actually, so see what else is lacking in the system)

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Dec 14 2004, 14:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Dec 14 2004, 14:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SePaT@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure  fun to hear from u guys...

let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe..  :lol:

continue pls..  ;)
ur company make Planta...?? :o [/b][/quote]
haiyaaa JIN... i think u oredi addcited to planta laa..nevermind..chinese new year coming soon.. i'll send one lorry full of planta to ur house as hamper ok ?? :lol:

btw... i might u are right.. the industry i'm dealing with is oil palm... so planta is part of it also.. ehheeh

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by SePaT+Dec 14 2004, 15:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SePaT @ Dec 14 2004, 15:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Dec 14 2004, 14:43
<!--QuoteBegin-SePaT
@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Seriously.. i really wanna know.. maybe we can share some knowledge here.. outthere i believed a lot of us involved in diffrent industries, maybe who knows if let say u have tenders to be announce to public.. or projects or anything related to business.. maybe we can help each other.. sure  fun to hear from u guys...

let me begin with myself... i am an IT support for Tabung Haji Plantations.. or known as TH Plantations Sdn Bhd... office in TH Selborn... and my remote site Sabah Sawarak and Pulau Batam/Riau as well.. hehehe..  :lol:

continue pls..  ;)

ur company make Planta...?? :o
haiyaaa JIN... i think u oredi addcited to planta laa..nevermind..chinese new year coming soon.. i'll send one lorry planta to ur house as hamper ok ?? :lol: [/b][/quote]
u gonna keep ur promise loh......or i can sue u.....eheheheheee :lol:

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Dec 14 2004, 14:56
i sell dvd beside d road
eheh sorich laa u bro... sell dvd can drive powerful car... mind to share ur business strategy?? :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I'm planning to do 1.3 piston conversion to my 1.6 campro.

The workshop guy said he needs to open the block to check and see if there is any freeplay of the pistons, if so, the block needs to be rebored either 0.5 to 1mm.

Is it safe to rebore block? Or is it even safe to bump the compression of my campro? thanks guys :adore:

Can increase compression without management ma?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience