What ya think of Eterna V6 Twin Turbo

DJ-EVO3

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Sri hatamas
Visit site
One of my close friend wished to buy Perdana which converted to Eterna V6 Twin

Turbo... So today we went for test driving..

Out look was ok... interior also good.. but the thing is...

Spec: Normal Clutch..
ARC intercooler
Stainless Piping
Greddy Type-R blow off valve
SAFC
RSM
and some of meters...

And my friend seemed just happy with it... because he just wished

and desperated to get a turbo car.. with Pish~~~ing sound..

I had curious mind.. as u guys know.. I'm also newbie for this area.. but

this seemed quite weird tuning to me .. ;)

I ask the owner for test driving..

The result was.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I just wonder few things...

Frankly speaking.. I don know how come the V6 twin turbo half cut is that cheap...

Price range around RM3+++ ~ 4+++

Maybe I just faced not nicely tuned one or is it... originally.. bit slow..?

Please share me ur comments about V6 Twin Turbo engine...

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
it's not worth it,i have a fren use perdana twin turbo also,he keep on losing to satria vr4,wira evo,although he keep on modifying this n that but still doesnt produce satisfying result...lastly he sold his perdana and went on to buy satria/wira with vr4 engine if im not mistaken...perdana is too heavy,but it has the smoothest ride among protons car that has been converted to turbo engine..

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
well.. again it depends on what u want..

u want super fast drive.. get smaller cars with turbo.. satria/wira/putra with EVO/VR4/GSR inside ..

u want comfort.. executive look and bigger car.. family man i should say.. get perdana with eterna twin turbo.. its also fast but dont expect to be super fast to beat all above...

its difficult to get both features.. but i would be satisfy with perdana 6A12TT coz im not a racer .. but want something faster than normal car.. :)

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
There is a japanese tuner who did a modification on a 6A12TT and whooped out 350hp on wheel and runs on twin TD05H turbines. problem is it is still not that worth it compared with 4 cyl mitsu turbo...

the engine is very smooth..power delivery is very nice, especially when going uphill. very torquey and very minimal lag. for drag purposes? better stick back to 4G63 Turbos. :P

problem on the 6A12TT only confined to the turbine oil seal prone to leakages, the one at the back of the engine (firewall). besides that, nothing much. driven an original galant TT 4WD for a few weeks...enjoyed the smoothness.

if your friend wishes just to have fun with turbos and not for drag or to play or to bully other turbo cars...then it's a good buy. hell, it's bloody spacious and comfortable. :lol:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
sorry i do not know...got speed cut. :lol:

even if no speed cut have to see auto or manual tranny. somore i not interested in top speed.

what's the point anyway...i drive slow car...not as fast as evos and vr-4...got top speed also no use by the time i reach 200 they all dunno 300 something already... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys. Good Day.
Desperately need help.
PLS LOCATE my car TOYOTA CALDINA GT-FOUR SILVER WQB 1124.

I sold the car 18 month ago but no name transfer done and the bank is gonna filed me as NPL.
Sold thru Used Car Dealer EOA Automobile. The company now defunct/pending police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience