What turbo oil return pipe to use for TD05

Raven33

Jan 15, 2013
Singapore
Hi all,

I just bought an AIrtrek turbo and found that ex owner had upgraded to TD05. But recently found that the turbo oil return pipe is leaking due to it's a joint pipe. The pipe had been cut near the end and fitted with rubber hose. (I suspect cut because change to TD05)

Any pipe from evo can be a direct fit or original pipe is a direct fit..

Thanks for any Bro here that can advise me.

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
Evo 4+ pipe will fit. The rubber is there for a good reason as its a #&*@ to try line it up. Get a short peice of lola hose and some good clamps from a hose supply shop and replace the rubber bit. Heaps easier and very cheap.

Raven33

Jan 15, 2013
Singapore
Hi chub
Hi Clubster,

I would like change a new pipe instead of just changing the joint rubber hose. Appreciate in your reply to my 2 question if u know.

1. If I buy airtrek original turbo outlet hose, will it still line up and need no cutting if TD 05 had been installed?

2. You recommended evo 4 hose. What abt 5,6,7,8? Are they the same and will line up nicely and fit without issue.

3. Any aftermarket oil return pipe for airtrek? Can provide brand?

I prefer original hose as our country authority is very strict abt modification. Trying to stick to as much original parts as possible.

Thanks,

Last edited:

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
Any evo 45678 oil lines will fit. Airtrek oil lines will not fit due to diffrent sized banjo bolts on the turbo side. With this information a quick google should net you about 1million results for aftermarket evo oil lines for your ride.

As a warning b very carefull about lining the return pipe up on the block. There is a small lip it needs to be snug against or you will have a massive oil leak and possibly strip the thread out of 1 or both of the bolt holes like me. Like i said before its easier and cheaper to just replace the bit of hose. The previous owner has proberbly not used oil and temp safe hose and this is wat has caused the leak.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all ZTH forummers,

Any good tint glass shop in penang esp seberang ?

I went to Brothers, 99 and See Lee Chan in Bm today... all of them offer the price between 350 to 400 for whole car and the brand they using are Sunguard, Suncool and others from US. Is it recommended ?

But i need some more good examples before i get me and my wife car for tint.

For those who have experience, pls share.

Our SUN is killing !! Once i get into my car......ROASTED man :lol:

thanx, have a nice day
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience