What To Do When Come Across Wit Bad Guys..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
well...my explanation is not gonna be as high tech as lawyer,i'm just using my own english werby i think everyone here shud be able to understand...

WARNING : This is not to encourage ppl to simply break the laws and using tis kind of method to solve the problem. All the following method wil stil be investigate by police before any charges/arrestment make...Still, act at your own risk...

Situation 1
If u're driviing on the road, a fews mat rempit approach u and surrounded u..but without weapon,mean tat they forcing u to stop...u can just knock them off, for safety,don't ram directly which might make your mirror broke due to the impact once u had ram few mat rempit in front of u..and u couldn't be able to see the road...ram slowly,knock them,if they fell off themselves wit low speed ram,they might die,but at least the impact wil just dmg the front part of your car instead of your front mirror which wil unable u from continue driving..
after the scene,directly go to the nearest police station to lodge a report...

Situation 2
If u're driving on the road, a fews mat rempit approach u and surrounded u wit weapon carry on hand OR knocking your car mirror,body...u can just ram them into dead...
after the scene,directly go to the nearest police station to lodge a report...

Situation 3
If u're driving on the road,u came across wit mat rempits..and u force to stop by any circumstances tat u don have any chances to ram them over n escape...then prepare for your self-defense weapon...if u're able to outrun them,is a good news..if u're unable to outrun them...u wil be end up in hospital lol..
IF U'RE ABLE TO OUTRUN THEM : after outrunning them,go to nearest police station n lodge report...don try to cover your weapon tat u use to outrun them as it might be a biggest offence of telling lies in the report UNLESS u know the police very well..cause they can investigate the wounds n injured done by wat kind of weapon..and, the weapon u used might be need to hand out to police for further investigation..

Additional : If u're using weapon that are strictly illegalize in Malaysia, u wil stil be charge under owing restricted weapon...i wil find the Act code if i able to do so :)

Situation 3 can be applied to someone tat walk around n rob by robbers..

Situation 1 and 2 (According to Law) : u might be charge for intention by hitting them using your car,manslaughter IF u killed 1 of them and also reckless driving...but u can request for self-defense objection..police wil investigate by your car dmg,the dead victims injured,motorbike dmg and so on....the percentage of being guilty in tis is lesser then 40%...

Situation 3 (According to Law) : U might be charge for being manslaughter IF u killed 1 of them,intention of killing...but u can request for self-defense objection as well...investigate wil be done by police...the percentage of being guilty is 45%..so not adviseable to use tis method...unless u got jalan wit police at bukit aman,or police wit higher rank..

Hope tis wil help..
any other comments and idea are welcome..just as long as it must be according to the law of malaysia...

ps: I pasted and open another new thread for tis as i found tat tis information is useful for everyone..

Last edited:

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
i my self spare samurai sword...& planing to buy gun..law is not everything

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
my godbro's bmw kena kacau by mat rempit who were racing on kerinchi link...they throw solex lock(u knw?d one alot ppl use 2 lock their hse with?) at his front windscreen n it immediately shattered like crack into pieces but did not fall off thanks to his llumar tint...n managed to rush to brickfields police station in time....siao man....

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i dono man, i use to carry a huge as spanner in my car last time as a weapon, was once stopped in a road block and random spot check, they asked me 101 question why i was having the spanner in my car.... very susah..... but used the same ol reasoning la... "kereta kawan rosak tuan".... haha..

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
i dono man, i use to carry a huge as spanner in my car last time as a weapon, was once stopped in a road block and random spot check, they asked me 101 question why i was having the spanner in my car.... very susah..... but used the same ol reasoning la... "kereta kawan rosak tuan".... haha..
eh i kena random spot check by patrol car when i juz got my lesen(din ask y coz dunno hw to handle such situations bk den) in hartamas n d police man rummage thru my car...open boot,glove box etc...den he found 1/4 left black label in d back seat....guess wat he ask "u minum ka?ada mabuk?keluar kereta..." but at last nothin happen...just kena for tak bawak lesen....haha...neway is it an offence to carry liquer in car?no rite?weird....ask me cum out of caar summore

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
because they wan to find anything tat against the law for kopi money..
well try find out for the thread...i remember i saw last time...if police stop u,u have the right to stay inside the car and show him your driving licence and ic only...is not neccesary to come out...and if officer ask to shut down engine n come out...there is a reason being tat deny of cming out from the vechile...
i check back if i'm free..too tired now..need to sleep :)

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
will be awaiting ur hapdet, clankillerz!

best just get one of those steering locks which looks like a baseball bat..hehe

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Nice info there clankillerz.. Hehe.. But, if good you recommend self defense weapon to put inside the car.. while weapon I have in my car is baton in the cabin, baseball bat on the boot which purchased at jusco. Rm23.90 already can have solid baseball bat liao.. Last time I having 22 inch parang stick at my spare tire compartment. But then my dad removed it. So now only left baseball bat and baton.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
yeah...i not sure wat kind of weapon is legal n illegal...but certain of it i know...
i just list out a few,add it later if i found out..

Illegal :
Knuckle
Gun
Sword
Bomb
Firepowder

well baseball bat is more then enuf actually...wa so cheap..i wan find those aluminium wan lo...duno wer to get it zz

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the same as my case.... bring the huge & long spanner, but i give the other reason...

kenzo

6,000 RPM
guyz, do like wat i do, u know those baton where u can find at uptown, where u swing it opens to a long solid steel? yeah those are legals, even the police man told me to buy that last time as they caught me having many illegals weapons in the car...lucky he was nice, hey say memang sekarang very bahaya, sure need something to protect urself also he said...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to every CAR enthusiastic out there ........

I’m a newbie to this forum and I really find this forum extremely outrageous & informative

A wonderful job guyyyyyyyyy

Here I would like to know the pros and cons of a perdana currently running on a 6A12 engine from Mitsubishi Eterna,
& quite interested of swapping the current engine to a
VR4 (RS) 240hp or a EVO III 270hp engines model..... if I’m not mistaken about their hp’s

So sifus sekalian, any comment, feedback or news...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience