What the hell -_-"

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
story was like this

i was driving casually , yes very casually on the left lane along Jalan Puchong when suddenly a white Integra came beside me and "PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR" trying to prove something ...

dude no offense but ur car was way slow when the Vtec engages , my guess it's set to open up @ 4.8k RPM ?? the car wasn't even pulling away when he engaged ...

i love vtec but by coming next to a proton and just show off really did not impress me @ all ... furthermore u were slow when vtec engaged ... i've sat in some impressive DC2 type R and it really ROARS with the speed ... not like "PARRRRRRRRR" and being slow ....

i was like -_-" , what's wrong with ppl nowadays ? maybe i was sensitive but i believe he did it on purpose when he opened Vtec right beside me while i was cruising @ 50km/h ...

PICK SOME1 ur own size ....

Jan 23, 2009
Ah, the problem was you were in Puchong!.....that's where all the gangster boys like to show off their rice rockets...ha ha. At least that's what they're called in Canada or in the States....driven by asian gangsta wannabes. I bet it had one of those home made rear spoilers which looked like a park bench eh? ha ha. That's not something to get annoyed about....it's more for your amusement and something to laugh at. :)

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Ah, the problem was you were in Puchong!.....that's where all the gangster boys like to show off their rice rockets...ha ha. At least that's what they're called in Canada or in the States....driven by asian gangsta wannabes. I bet it had one of those home made rear spoilers which looked like a park bench eh? ha ha. That's not something to get annoyed about....it's more for your amusement and something to laugh at. :)
Dude, u have a problem with Puchong ? or the ppl who resides in Puchong ? or ppl who just passes by Puchong ?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Puchong kaki angry d..haha

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm well if i was driving fast and he engaged and overtook me i understand coz i love 2 hear vtec , but i was doing like 50-60

i got nothing against ppl in puchong , a lot of friends staying over there as well ... can't see the driver as i was -_-" as i didn't expect that ... :stupid:

4G15P_Asthma

Aug 14, 2008
Better overtaken by Integra la friend...
Myself always overtaken by old Saga & Iswara, stock standard look but recklessly fast (dunno what engine beast inside) during morning rush hour :banghead:

g.yao.za

Known Member
Jan 16, 2009
Dude, mind I know where you stay?
Sorry been rude here, the problem is your statement and your brain.

Bump:
story was like this

i was driving casually , yes very casually on the left lane along Jalan Puchong when suddenly a white Integra came beside me and "PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR" trying to prove something ...

dude no offense but ur car was way slow when the Vtec engages , my guess it's set to open up @ 4.8k RPM ?? the car wasn't even pulling away when he engaged ...

i love vtec but by coming next to a proton and just show off really did not impress me @ all ... furthermore u were slow when vtec engaged ... i've sat in some impressive DC2 type R and it really ROARS with the speed ... not like "PARRRRRRRRR" and being slow ....

i was like -_-" , what's wrong with ppl nowadays ? maybe i was sensitive but i believe he did it on purpose when he opened Vtec right beside me while i was cruising @ 50km/h ...

PICK SOME1 ur own size ....
god know maybe he "C-kap", wanna belak, rushing back to his home toilet leh.

Or His wife called and tell him that she wanna deliver oledi leh.

Be cool, dude.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Bump:
god know maybe he "C-kap", wanna belak, rushing back to his home toilet leh.

Or His wife called and tell him that she wanna deliver oledi leh.

Be cool, dude.
I remember I was doing tat when my wifey about to deliver her baby, and ya sorry to offend all the other drivers becos i was zig zagging in high speed on the way to hospital. :driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its actually the driver who wanna show off....maybe he is not from that area...juz wanna show to ppl around that his car is powerful but vtec was engaged but he forgot to let go his clutch pedal...thats why the car not going as it supposed to....juz my 2cents

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello friends :wavey:

When you care for something, you want only the best for it. My buddy is of that breed. He came to see me as he wanted me correct his ride, a sporty Honda Civic. We then set a tentative date. His brother brought the car 2 days in advance. I was not at home.

The ride was well taken care of overall although with the alternate sun and rain prevailing, you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience