what the best car for 30k downpayment montly below 1k..???

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
im plan to get civic 8 gen 1.8 or 2.0....ok ka???
For 30k downpayment, 100% confirm that you can't get the 2.0 version for monthly installment below 1k, given that the interest rate is 4.00% flat per annum (in reality it is more than that) with maximum 9 years loan duration. Minimum you have to pay 1.2k approximately per month given that you are taking loan about close to 100k plus the interest rate at the end of maturity you need to pay about 135k. In other words, you have to pay the bank about 36k for just the interest rate itself.

Even for the 1.8, you still need to pay slightly above 1k installment, close to 1.1k. Either you increase your downpayment to reduce the monthly installment or get another car in my opinion. Not worth to force yourself to buy a nice car and then have to struggle for 9 years.

Last edited:

remyzahran

1,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2009
For 30k downpayment, 100% confirm that you can't get the 2.0 version for monthly installment below 1k, given that the interest rate is 4.00% flat per annum (in reality it is more than that) with maximum 9 years loan duration. Minimum you have to pay 1.2k approximately per month given that you are taking loan about close to 100k plus the interest rate at the end of maturity you need to pay about 135k. In other words, you have to pay the bank about 36k for just the interest rate itself.

Even for the 1.8, you still need to pay slightly above 1k installment, close to 1.1k. Either you increase your downpayment to reduce the monthly installment or get another car in my opinion. Not worth to force yourself to buy a nice car and then have to struggle for 9 years.
yes...not a new one...used car....below 100k....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Sifu,

I just install arkdesign advance boost controller to my car.Appreciate if all sifu here to explain and teach how to do the setting. A bit confusing on SET and GAIN. Normal boost 1 bar for my car .My car spec is VR4 engine ( rojak ) TD 05 with[FONT=&quot] Tial 40mm wastegate and Tial 50mm blow off.

TQ

[/FONT]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience