What sort of gauge(s) to install on NA cars?

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
BlackSamurai said:
having a gauge and can't see it during day time is meaningless, unless you dun drive during day time. :biggrin:

may i know does Auto gauge comes with sensor?
yeah it comes with, 1 set~ cable wire all together inside da box dy... but mine dun hav gauge cup, da latest model got gauge cup lah~ ... those SMOKE gauge only will light up after u turn ur key to 'acc'... turn on headlight wont turn on da gauge... and even at daylight it lightup, u cant c it bcos of sunlight, unless u got gauge cup or sumthing can block da sunlight

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
heh... nvr buy defi b4... btw, i wanna ask, i saw a gauge is air/fuel ratio.. wat izzit?

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
if you looking for the same performance as defi have ...why not try this want..STRI

this brand is cheaper ...correct me if i wrong it do not need a control unit like defi need...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
xbalance2002, how much? can pm me the price? location? :biggrin:

the logo looks like silvia logo.

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
damn, tat look nice... yeah, wat price? too bad i didnt c tis b4 at KK....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
alexklg , tell u la dude... You go speedworks to buy all these gauges n accesories u'll kena potong la. Certain type of things u have to know which certain type of shops to buy from ... Cannot simply just go to one place n buy everything, if not u sure kena chop from some stuffs.

Just my few cents, it ur money anyway. Good luck.

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
hehe... i went to speedworks to meet a friend... and ask for a quotation on those quotations... of course i will go other places to check out the prices as well.. see whether what he offered is good or not.. thanx for the advise dude...

xbalance2002, your recommendation not bad. But that's not what i'm looking for. Those gauges you dun need to turn it on also can see the needles and numbers... what i'm looking for are those that only viewable upon turning on my engine. I like those... hehehe....

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
if wan check other place, dun go so far.... later fuel $$ pun tinggi = same story

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
hehe... i dun mind going around... i love driving around in my Neo.. plus, would like to meet more ppl... always learn new stuff by visiting different shops...

yeah, been surfing the marketplace very often, but i didn't come across this Ftzone's gauges store...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yea,the defi-look-alike gauges must be wired to ur ignition.so when u start u turn the ignition it lights up.:_:

Nieto : so cheap?dang.the last time i saw the prices were all above 100.:P

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience