what is the price of a ..............?

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
i would like to know the price of a new Lightning audio Bolt series amplifier ( 4 channel )with the spec or other brand that is suitable.Anyone know plz pm me back,especially from the norhern area ( penang ).

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Another thing to add, before you buy an an amp, you must know what is your budget, like Lightning Audio, is actually considred as midlle range products, is not worht that you pay 1k++ for it. That's why I buy it from US direct...

Kippo

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
kykhen,
u bought Lightning Audio from US directly?
overall plus shipping & tax, is it still cheaper?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Yarloh, but is not new, refurbished, if new one around USD300 based on Ebay. But the price not fixed, sometimes even got USD50 for new one, but that one only in US, cannot ship to Malaysia. I bought 4 together, 2 free tax and 2 have to pay tax. Overall still cheaper by almost 1k. Thought when get this I have to send for repair, but is like new, can punch midbass without any problem...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know about the difference between front shock absorber for wira Special Edition 1.5GLi with Wira aeroback 1.5?? Mine gave up life after 7 years, need to do replacement soon.... :stupid::stupid:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience