What is the best tuned for mirage 4g61

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Allo to all zth friends, may i know your opinion or suggestion about engine. What is the best tuned and modified for my mirage engine (4G61). For now i have lighten the flywheel and make a dump pipe.For more power like a drag car what i must do to increase the power.I'm still using the original stock turbine td04 and mirage LSD gear box. Please give some comment and suggestion..

Last edited:

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
So far information i get is to change to bigger turbine, rebow the piston to fit the vr4 piston change to vr4 injector and intake manifold...and may i know where is the best place to modified the ecu. What the other things that i miss.....

Last edited:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i'm not saying that my car is powerful, nor am i trying to promote anyone's product. but u should try the combination of vr4 airflow sensor+vr4 ecu. really works. then u can tune using drax chip, just like i did.

then put vr4 throttle body+camshafts, and also vr4 auto TD04 turbine. will really make a difference. no need to rebore your block. just leave it standard. only mod your block when u have done all the supporting mods first. try to harness the maximum out of standard block first.

all the items i mentioned above, will cost u less than 1k total, excluding the drax chip.

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Thank's bro for the information..but i'm still new about all this things. May i know where to get the drax chip and workshop to install the vr4 airflow sensor+vr4 ecu + drax chip.

Last edited:

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
is't suitable to put the bigger intercooler infact of small hp engine like mirage 1.6 where we all know that the mirage intercooler is the side intercooler (small) same as GSR..is't give more power or we will lack of power when adding the bigger intercooler like evolution intercooler..or we need to change to bigger turbine to fit the big one.

Kelis

Known Member
Jul 5, 2004
Penang
For your stock 4G61t engine, maybe u can install a VR4 intercooler, this should be more than sufficient.
Just my 2 cents...

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
wannss said:
is't suitable to put the bigger intercooler infact of small hp engine like mirage 1.6 where we all know that the mirage intercooler is the side intercooler (small) same as GSR..is't give more power or we will lack of power when adding the bigger intercooler like evolution intercooler..or we need to change to bigger turbine to fit the big one.
my mirage engine oso use evo intercooler. lag a bit, but when the boost come, really big difference!

vr4 airflow and ecu can install yourself. easy job.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Any one can recommend a good radio signal booster ?
Any other solution? I dunt wanna change my player cos' it has a build in A/C control ( from Japan )
Tried installed a booster (no brand) but doesn't realy do a good job.
Any help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience