what is the best abs to pair with apex springs?

astonwira

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
hi all peeps out there!

i was wondering what is the best abs to pair with apex lowered springs? im driving an iswara. my car got a lot of sounds. need comments for my following project. your replys are most appreciated.

terima kasih:smile:

Last edited:

Blowfish

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Sunway/KL
If got sound, then using sport springs will only make it worse due to the harsher ride.

Anyway, just pair them with short stroke abs. The rides will be stiffer but over the long run, the absorbers will last much longer. It depends on your budget, but short stroke abs from any reputable brands will do. Just stay away from the APM R-techs. Those are hopeless. You might want to consider GAB or Monroes.

dev

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Pert, Australia
check all ur suspension bushings... if u want an absorber that can suit wit apex n feel nice i would say KONI cause its meant to match apex n eibach =) alittle ex compared to normal absobers.. :biggrin:

domo

Oct 12, 2005
dev said:
check all ur suspension bushings... if u want an absorber that can suit wit apex n feel nice i would say KONI cause its meant to match apex n eibach =) alittle ex compared to normal absobers.. :biggrin:
yo brother dev...thanks for your reply man... im quite undecisive when it comes to choosing abs... but i have always have the perception that KONI suits APEX springs... but its just veli mahal la breder... so i havta b cautious in choosing abs la... any one out there using KONI for Iswaras?

Thanks a lot dudes...