What if Neo was a 4 dr...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hahhah, suicide door bro.. thatll be a cost most wont be able to bear..i think i will post a hella lot of problems as were not familiar with those yet, tho a good idea for limited editions or higher priced versions.

I'd like very much for proton to make a model that looks like this, well even if they choose the easy way out... (Direct copy) then it be evident my design works for them too.. i have met up with Dato Nadzmi on several occasions, probably if i get to see him again next time id show him this thread to show how the market response towards a car like this..

thanks again

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Looks great for a Proton!

If they kept the fierce lines and general feel of your pic, I think it'd make a hot best selling local car!

And someone said that ZTH was a poor baseline for comparison. Obviously he didn't know there were others in ZTH that are way better than him. Actually everyone in ZTH is better than him. :biggrin:

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
bro.... please laa... patent ur design and send it to proton, god, i want this, is there anyone here can ask proton design engineer to look at this??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
kenny...a little too stubby...dont wanna go the way of the old city do we?:biggrin: another idea would be to make have sort of like a focus rear butt...long n shallow but i think a lot of ppl prefer a butt to mount the ever popular spoiler:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u shud try same basic size from gen2 boot design but implementing neo rear light cluster....

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
damn nice...will also get one..
the design can compete with audi a3..

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
the neo was to be a replacement for the satria models... thats y it is in a hatchback design...

yr design is impressive to look at since u retain some of the neo distinct head lights n tailights features... however designing exterior look to match with good interior ergonomics are not as easy... the more sportier n sharper curvy body will result in terible view space n also room space... anyways.. good designing... keep it up..

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hey luka, well i think i try to maintain the complete front to center portion of the car, extended the wheel base so youd get a slightly longer seating area, better comfort too. Well if were looking for space in a 4dr sport then its a wrong segment.

anyway i decided to run some chops on the neo to see if it works on the real car.. kinda happy with the results

original pic

The Neo in 4 dr stock form

Some mods after

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sweet! mebbe it would look cleaner without the ori fuel tank cover which stands out mebbe a little much

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
hey ppl...

..., why dont proton try to extend the wheelbase, make a sedan/sportback/sport 4dr hatch and make this car accesible for families in malaysia.
what's the point?

cause it's already done.
the sedan is called persona
the sportsback is called gen2

if you insist, just bolt the front end of the neo onto a gen2/persona.

the neo looks good because it's a 2 door. adding 2 more doors is going to ruin the design and lost that cool.

i would rather see the neo go one step further: discard the rear seats and put on a sloping fast back like the audi TT.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia recently unveiled the latest BMW M5 at Bukit Kiara Equestrian for the BMW Malaysian Open 2012. This fifth generation M5 is now powered by a 4.4-litre V8 engine working in tandem with two TwinScroll turbos and putting out 560PS and 680Nm (arriving at just 1,500rpm!) of torque. While some purists might lament the downsizing trend, do bear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience