What happens if you were to combine Optimum Car Wax+Optimum Instant Detailer?

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Last application of OCW was on 31/3(1 week ago) and washed my ride on Sunday 8/4 with the normal 2 bucket wash spiked with ONR. After the wash just an application of OID(using less is more). Used the car the following day to work as usual... no rain. The next day to work which is a Tuesday, it was raining in the morning and you all know what happen when the rain stops... you get SANDY ROAD plus free sand blasting from other drivers on your way to work. BUT during the lunch hour i took my ride out and i got this... :biggrin:

Lower part of the car is usually the dirtiest but what happens if you were to combine OCW+OID?.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Thanks to Seech/KC of OPT Malaysia for bringing in the OPT line!

BTW, I am also blessed with covered parking at my work place! :biggrin:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
As soon as you get home, just water down the sand and it would make it easier to wash during the weekend (actually it is already very easy to wash)

Glad you love OPT products as much as we aliens do.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Last application of OCW was on 31/3(1 week ago) and washed my ride on Sunday 8/4 with the normal 2 bucket wash spiked with ONR. After the wash just an application of OID(using less is more). Used the car the following day to work as usual... no rain. The next day to work which is a Tuesday, it was raining in the morning and you all know what happen when the rain stops... you get SANDY ROAD plus free sand blasting from other drivers on your way to work. BUT during the lunch hour i took my ride out and i got this... :biggrin:

Lower part of the car is usually the dirtiest but what happens if you were to combine OCW+OID?.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Thanks to Seech/KC of OPT Malaysia for bringing in the OPT line!

BTW, I am also blessed with covered parking at my work place! :biggrin:

I am more blessed to share our passion with you

keep it up....now you dont have to waste money & get thrashed by others also must pay

have a safe journey

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Thanks for sharing. I still think your car is the cleanest daily driver I have ever seen!