what happen when your ride is full of bird shits...Risk management & contingency plan

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
what do you do when shit happens? Attacked your ride?

Warning pictures contain provocating elements, advise not to view while consuming food…….
I nearly puke while uploading the pics this morning

What happen?
I just happen to park conveniently, where I usualy avoid, esp under the trees…smell danger of tree sap …but there was more than just tropedo’s…it was E=MC2…atomic birds dropping
Almost every foot of my ride was well bombared……
I have a Orient Blue 330, I had a bird dropping on my car 2 weeks ago for less than 18 hrs. The next morning I washed my car and coulden't remove the spot, after trying several products it was still there. I had the spot wet sanded then buffed,it was gone. Now I remove anything(Quick Detailer) on the paint as soon as I see it. Anal but it pays.

I keep a spray bottle of waterless car wash along with a microfiber in my trunk for this very reason.

Alex
Drove in to a nearby shell station

Took some of this pics under the courteousy of the shell station

Should have & could have avoided

Mike phillips, autogeek
for less than 10 minutes, probably less than 5 minutes, turned around to look at the hood that I had just wiped down and low and behold there was a fresh bird dropping on the polished and waxed side of the hood.

I quickly remove the bird dropping. After removing the bird dropping I inspected the area where it had been for any signs of etching. To my surprise, the bird dropping had started to etch the paint, there was a spot where the paint had a definite stain and imprint in the paint. Alex

My intervention plan is to do a quik detail……waterless wash……optimum no rinse wash & tada ultimate shine

Diluting 1 ounces of ONR optimum no rinse wash with 500 ml water

Spray & agitate….& wipe with the tissue paper, as I only have a piece of micro fiber in my ride

Buff off with micro fibers

optimum no rinse wash & tada ultimate shine
only took me 5 minutes to clean this mess & tada

washing without wetting

all i took is 5 minutes

this morning i feel the surface.....smooth

really bad ideal to park for once under a tree infested by crow...maybe...someone is trying to tell me something

tada

my beloved 2face

thanks to my magic portion...all it took me was...park under a well lited place for pics at petrol station & 5 minutes of my precious time

otherwise

i have to drive home with this full of shit

thanks for viewing....appreciate all your comment & feed back

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: what happen when your ride is full of bird shits...Risk management & contingency

BLANk (15 Hours Ago), DanzEterna (17 Hours Ago), Tom (18 Hours Ago), yeehau86 (18 Hours Ago)
thanks buddy for yr kind words

Last edited:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Re: what happen when your ride is full of bird shits...Risk management & contingency

this happened to me before.
i quickly search for a car wash. hehe.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

i carry a bottle of QD make of ONR in my trunk

bird shitting

for contingency & emergency

ONR 2 ounce dilute in 600 ml water

i just wash this car with 2 & ta da in 7 minutes

adri4n

May 15, 2006

kc i tried pm but ur inbox kaboom dy.. mind pm me your contact.. might need to engage your professional service :)

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

kc i tried pm but ur inbox kaboom dy.. mind pm me your contact.. might need to engage your professional service :)
sorry bang must ask TOM for bigger gigs

i train u DIY

as it only cost RM 2.50 to wash yr car - 20 minutes - 8 litres of water

no need hosing - 1 hour la or driving to car washes & return (requires time! maybe 20-30 minutes)

you have to wait & they wash yr car when everything is still hot!!!

now u have every reason to save both time & $

that is the reason I can blog - giving me all the time I need

Last edited:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009

i saw this 2 face nissan on the road 2 days ago, is that ur car?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

i saw this 2 face nissan on the road 2 days ago, is that ur car?
hahahaha

why u didnt horn horn le:driver:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009

hahahaha

why u didnt horn horn le:driver:
later ppl misunderstand leh.., tot im looking for a fight

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

later ppl misunderstand leh.., tot im looking for a fight
hahahahah - i usually put my thumbs u when ever i see a beautiful car worth to admire...if they stop me ...I just say ...
I like yr car & i am car detailer who loves seeing great looking car:driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hii to all,,

Need help from all sifu...

looking wiring diagram for pivot acs-x a/f conditioner..it have 5 wires.red,black,white,orange n blue..and behind it got selector switch 3 step.cannot figure 2 connect to ecu..and one more wiring diagram for field sfc-multi.it also got 5 wires.2 black,red,orange,brown.need help from all sifu :adore:..tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience