Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

what happen to the Puta+BMW+Accord?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Crashvenom

500 RPM
what happen to the Putra+BMW+Accord?

anyone still remember there is this posting of a p.putra with a bmw front and accord rear?
any update of this car? last seen the hybrid is still without paint.

yup. there car is still alive.. still living in the hood..
painted white in colour liow...:cool:

* OFF TOPIC *

I alwiz see ur car number putra3 - blue car ...alwiz go to kelana putra condo there, or shell ldp...once i saw u in nkve..i have alwiz wondered who own this putra 3...nice number la thats why i asked. :)

erm...sorry to say this...but tat putra+bmw+accord IS road legal? wtf is wrong wif jpj..i tot extreme mod not allowed?i mean mods which causes trouble in determinin the base model...dun flame me if i m wrong...

tombstone said:
* OFF TOPIC *

I alwiz see ur car number putra3 - blue car ...alwiz go to kelana putra condo there, or shell ldp...once i saw u in nkve..i have alwiz wondered who own this putra 3...nice number la thats why i asked. :)

npope... that is not me.. my number is not that....
i tumpang glamour only... hehe

that white Putra+Accord+BMW also added a Gee Tee Weng...
last time i spotted in wangsa maju. the car really look like ####
just like in china, using vios body but with c-class wanabe light.

I saw it when we went on convoy to PD a couple of weeks ago..The bumper wasn't painted yet that time..Really really insane mod!! Respect the owner for his creavity..Not to mention lotsa cash spent on it...

justin_vspec said:
I saw it when we went on convoy to PD a couple of weeks ago..The bumper wasn't painted yet that time..Really really insane mod!! Respect the owner for his creavity..Not to mention lotsa cash spent on it...

were your on the pd convoy that day?? did not notice you,,,

wow not bad, might suggest him to remove the GT wing, use spoiler like GSR one, and a wider rim and tyres.

Putra3 said:
hmmm... honesty, no offend.
from a designer point of view, i think de front doesnt suit de back. De front looks bit too rugged (de bumper) and de back looks soft (but nice). the hood doesnt suit as well :(. 18" deep dish rims which offset is more out, tat "looks" touch at the fender wud suits more at the overall "garang" feel...
o yea, a Silvia S15's head light wud b much nicer... cos de e46 headlight is bit too big for de body already, bit out of proportion. :)
again, jus my concern, NO OFFEND...
Cheers...

Last edited:
i know where this guy done up his car. its all fiber. once kena langgar for sure the whole thing pecah..... :biggrin: seen the car since its day one....

Top Bottom