What cause it to happen?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Value of amp and volt how much to see its still okay
How many amps depends on the size of your alternator, usually 90amps or more.

New car battery is 2.1v per cell so should read 12.6v
Voltage to be able to charged up your battery should be 13.5 to 14.8v

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Are u sure not the wiring stuff? Because it happen after i change the starter
Anyway, just test to make sure it is not the alternator problem then you can start looking elsewhere once you rule out the alternator.
If you have just change the starter, the wiring is quite direct. Remove starter fit back and wiring is receiving power from battery.
Maybe you can check your car manual what else the battery light on is for. In my car when that light is on, means no charge....

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
Anyway, just test to make sure it is not the alternator problem then you can start looking elsewhere once you rule out the alternator.
If you have just change the starter, the wiring is quite direct. Remove starter fit back and wiring is receiving power from battery.
Maybe you can check your car manual what else the battery light on is for. In my car when that light is on, means no charge....
I have done unplug the negative panel while engine is running,engine still running like usual,but the two indicator light on and off,its like blink blink,until the alarm came out,(i think it tell because of no battery coz i unplug the negative panel)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
vr2turbo - only you can look at a generic picture and troubleshoot a problem :biggrin:

18quattro48 - Bro, what are you complaining about? I don't understand the picture. High idling rev? Or battery warning light? Which is the problem you're talking about?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
vr2turbo - only you can look at a generic picture and troubleshoot a problem :biggrin:

18quattro48 - Bro, what are you complaining about? I don't understand the picture. High idling rev? Or battery warning light? Which is the problem you're talking about?
First thing I ask is alternator mah!......hhahahhaha

Engine running, battery charge light on, so I go that direction. He mentioned take out negative terminal engine still running. If alternator completely konk engine should die off. Since his still running ask him check the charge next.
You remember I went help Andrew one time his car stop at Federal Highway, I went there jump start for him, still run, then he went to my mechanic check the alternator weak not completely dead that is why he still can run until mechanic there

Last edited:

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
vr2turbo - only you can look at a generic picture and troubleshoot a problem [emoji3]

The handbrake and battery indicator light on at the same time,when i drive the car,it will blink2,but when this two indicator is turn off,my head light turn a bit dim,when this two indicator light on,the head light became bright

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

AEM 4 Channel Twin Fire Ignition Module

Decide to get this and install it into my car. After around 2.5hrs or wiring etc. Its finally done.

I also increase the spark gap to 1.1mm

Initial impression is good. I can feel the idling smoother (less vibration). pick up is also better.

Will need some time to see if my FC improves.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience