what happen to Cybernation??? why no more pics???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
cybernation last time post damn chun pics!! really enjoy all the pics.....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
wahh....long time never log in to Honda thread edy coz been bz in Proton/ Perodua thread..kekeke:D ....and i also dunno where is my gallery gone?!...But sorry guys...kinda bz nowadays due to my office work and my freelance thingy..but dun worry, i'll post up more Honda's car pic later but juz to make sure where my thread fly to.....haha:p

Btw guys....pls give some comment on this website ok?!-->>www.redzonemotorsports.com.my

Cheers...;)

Last edited:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
cybernation said:
wahh....long time never log in to Honda thread edy coz been bz in Proton/ Perodua thread..kekeke:D ....and i also dunno where is my gallery gone?!...But sorry guys...kinda bz nowadays due to my office work and my freelance thingy..but dun worry, i'll post up more Honda's car pic later but juz to make sure where my thread fly to.....haha:p

Btw guys....pls give some comment on this website ok?!-->>www.redzonemotorsports.com.my

Cheers...;)
I see what you have been busy.... ;)

Are you paid to do the site for them or you are with Redzone? Great design and I love it but it's another typical Malaysian's website with no information to browse on. Detailed product info and price list are essential. Check http://www.passwordjdm.com/ and you will know what I mean.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Hikaru said:
I see what you have been busy.... ;)

Are you paid to do the site for them or you are with Redzone? Great design and I love it but it's another typical Malaysian's website with no information to browse on. Detailed product info and price list are essential. Check http://www.passwordjdm.com/ and you will know what I mean.
Thanks for ur feedback dude...well i've been paid to do the website for them of course! Bout the detailed product info and the price list is all depends on my client request because he choose not to show the product price list due to some reason and i'm only doin wat ever my client needs! As for the design part..me and my partner is trying our best to suits our clients!

Cheers...;)

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
cybernation said:
Thanks for ur feedback dude...well i've been paid to do the website for them of course! Bout the detailed product info and the price list is all depends on my client request because he choose not to show the product price list due to some reason and i'm only doin wat ever my client needs! As for the design part..me and my partner is trying our best to suits our clients!

Cheers...;)
Yup, I understand. You do your work and you did a great job.

I can sense why they don't wanna put price list in this boleh land, but product info is a must or the website will become like a dead man walking without a soul like every other typical Malaysian's website.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Riezal-R said:
Dunno if it was done on purpose, but the 'mouse rollover' effect on the navigation bar at the top is a bit slow. And yes, I too agree with lack of content.
Huh?? the mouse rollover effect slow at the navigation bar?? but i dun see any slow effect wo?! Bout the lack of content thing..yupe i agree too coz my client wants to put more product gallery on his webpage!

Anyhow..thanks for ur feedback!;)

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Oh and also some minor grammar and spelling mistakes. The first line itself should be "Welcome ABOARD. You've just SET foot on..." and not "Welcome abroad. You've just step foot on...". And the list goes on.

IMO a website that does not use proper english, shows lack of professionalism. But that's just me. It's pretty normal for the average Malaysian website. Please don't take it personally. Just constructive criticism :)

Other than that... the design layout looks nice.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Riezal-R said:
When I put my mouse over onto any of the links on the navigation bar at the top, it takes 1.5-2 secs for the text to be highlighted yellow.

That is done on purpose actually....hehe;)

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Riezal-R said:
Oh and also some minor grammar and spelling mistakes. The first line itself should be "Welcome ABOARD. You've just SET foot on..." and not "Welcome abroad. You've just step foot on...". And the list goes on.

IMO a website that does not use proper english, shows lack of professionalism. But that's just me. It's pretty normal for the average Malaysian website. Please don't take it personally. Just constructive criticism :)

Other than that... the design layout looks nice.

Well...thanks for ur correction..i think my partner has some grammer and typo error due to we are rushing to complete this site! Anyway...thanks again!;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros and siss, i was about to change my spark plug from stock to iridium type, but i just wonder which one is better. denso has its reputation in its performance and durability, especially with its 0.4mm and it U-grooved. but wat i know about volker iridium performing good also. it has 0.5mm and can last up to 160,000km. budget wise, both is about the same. however, for Gen2, wat do u guys think? which one is better? o there is other recommendation? 1 more ques, about denso iridium POWER...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience