What do u think about those P license holders?

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
okay everyone,
what do u think about those P drivers?
i met few of them,mostly lady drivers la.(sorry ladies)those really really young 1.they all drive kancil or some sort of other K cars,but they r blocking in the middle of the road.n no doubt that their speed is damn 'fast'.n they still wanna show off by sticking their right hand out of the window. :mad: ppl honk them also act stupid only.those ppl really annoying la.
again,sorry ar lady drivers.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Consists of mostly incompetent drivers as befits the system which produced them.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
elainenicklaus said:
okay everyone,
i met few of them,mostly lady drivers la.(sorry ladies)those really really young 1.they all drive kancil or some sort of other K cars,but they r blocking in the middle of the road.n no doubt that their speed is damn 'fast'.n they still wanna show off by sticking their right hand out of the window. :mad: ppl honk them also act stupid only.those ppl really annoying la.
I can understand that especially in the situation of "I-have-a-sweated-armpit-so-I-got-to-dry-it-out-before-my-date" kind of things.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
havent u realise? the fastest cars on roads are "P"s regardless what car are they in.. :biggrin: no offense, but not all la.

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
arrowhead said:
havent u realise? the fastest cars on roads are "P"s regardless what car are they in.. :biggrin: no offense, but not all la.
wah pro-hatch taikor..
so rare to c u in my thread wor..
good day good day.. :biggrin:

Cavey

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Msia
elainenicklaus said:
okay everyone,

They think P stands for Power or sumthing.They also expect people to be patient with them.I can understand if u r new to driving and all but sumtimes they are the ones who will be speeding and acting eratically.Almost got knocked by one today.4 ladies in the car.Sorry ladies but thats the truth.
They just cut in without even looking whether there is a car coming behind.The best part is that she decides to turn on the signal after cutting in.Now wats up with that.I just gave a long honk and could see they were all gigling. :mad:

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
haha!!
i un i un.
im a lady driver i also cant tahan them la.
thats y everytime i c lady driver i sure bully them 1.
hehe.
erm,but not guys la.later takut kena pukul 99 usint steering lock.. :tongue:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Speaking of lady drivers. I especially like the way they will ease into your lane slowly, disregarding if there is a gap or if the other car has given way. It is like they think, "Ok, my signal lights are on...all the other drivers are pyschic and will just give right of way to me like I'm a fucking ambulance...". Lovely.

Cavey

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Msia
elainenicklaus said:
haha!!
i un i un.
im a lady driver i also cant tahan them la.
thats y everytime i c lady driver i sure bully them 1.
hehe.
erm,but not guys la.later takut kena pukul 99 usint steering lock.. :tongue:

haha guys oso i dun dare la.Sum guys will wave to to say that they are sorry or sth but sum mite just decide to go beserk.Best is to buat bodoh oni.Eventually they will feel like a fool.That i'm quite sure. :dancing2:

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
P = PROFESSIONAL :-D
Well, no offences to all "P" drivers out there. Can yourself familiarise
with your car, roads and the driving culture before hitting major roads
especially congested area. ;-)

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
si|verfish said:
Speaking of lady drivers. I especially like the way they will ease into your lane slowly, disregarding if there is a gap or if the other car has given way. It is like they think, "Ok, my signal lights are on...all the other drivers are pyschic and will just give right of way to me like I'm a fucking ambulance...". Lovely.
true true!!
guy also like that la.
i met 1 today
cabby.
stupid la him.wanna turn turn only.then wave aje ingat apa pun tak laku.
stupid man.feel like wacking him only.
then me kena my old bean grumble pulak.ish!! :mad:

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
Cavey said:
haha guys oso i dun dare la.Sum guys will wave to to say that they are sorry or sth but sum mite just decide to go beserk.Best is to buat bodoh oni.Eventually they will feel like a fool.That i'm quite sure. :dancing2:
luckily sometimes i cut q i got wave la.smile some more.show teeth 1,but sometimes they still honk me n tiong my tail. :frown:

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
reminds me of the case in perak where the manager of a petrol station gets free a ticket to Nirvana where he is whacked by furious mat rempits using steering lock.

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
4agze said:
reminds me of the case in perak where the manager of a petrol station gets free a ticket to Nirvana where he is whacked by furious mat rempits using steering lock.
thats y i say i dont dare to bully guy driver lor..
takut la.
unless im bringing boggyvs or pickcell with me.
haha. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thread is for Discussion on those workshop which Dishonest, Cheat & Acting Shamelessly only.

No Personal Issue, Racist & Religion Issue should be discuss in here!!

Noted:
All replies must posted with receipt/photo or whatever as proof. This is to be fair to both parties & it could avoid any argument here.(moderated by 5115)

List of workshop will be updated in 1st page.

**I(JINEIL2EN) & ZEROTOHUNDRED Moderators will not Responsible for any Legal Action! Post at your own...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience