What do you guy think if I open a shop at KL....

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
Hi

Our shop (me and my brother) now is base at johor , i was thinking for a long times ago why not open another shop at KL/ PJ/ Damasara / Pandan Indah etc.....

so what do you guy think ?

which area is the most easy to come by , no jam , got a lots of car park , big shop house area , cheap rent..hehehe

this shop is going to sell & install some performance parts / car audio part & engine convertion , drifting car upgrade , bolt on turbo kits, ECU upgrade & tune , suspension upgrade .

is almost like a workshop more than a detail shop .

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
klgauto,
Personally, you can open a shop anywhere but if your prices are not cheaper than other places, chances are that people will still go other places, even if your location is convenient. But from what I know (which is actually not so much haha), auto and performance parts can't differ very much. I thought you opening a new dim sum joint in ss2 that'll whack all other dim sum joints. hahaha

Anyway, in terms of locations, PJ and KL area would usually be quite pricey. I ain't too sure about Sunway though but in Sunway, you'll face lots of competition. Another area that could make your shop stand out is excellent service. I ain't sure about others but if the service is great, I won't mind paying that little bit more. Maybe you could include some china girls for bang time for the customers while their car is being done up. hahaha

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
all I can say is you are not the first and the location you have in mind is either around Cloud9 area or damn kau expensive .

I see you got IASCA in 92, you do DbDrag too? Do you remember an RF equipped van that looks like space shuttle inside?

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
satria-95

i wish to do that so ! but i can't cook well :C

for the girls it might be a good ideal...hehehehe

devious17

yup i think is all 15"RF woofer inside right ?

so you done that van?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
sunway alot of shop edi.. pandan also alot of those shop.. so competitor alot... try wangsa maju ekekkee

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
maybe should try cheras area..i think cheras business for car mods would be a booming business.. as ppl from cheras dun need to travel all the way to sunway.. i live at cheras and to send my car for sevice and pick up so troublesome.. far away.. and jam...thus now cheras has a few college.. and you know lar.. college students like to play with cars... so maybe cheras.. kah kah.. if you open in cheras.. i bring a few kaki... to see what you got..

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
competitor is not a problem i think , the location should be easy to reach ( cari )

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
bro near batucaves.......near the industrial center or near danau kota setapak there got alot of shop lot un rented.....bro if u give good service and good price any where also can open shop just look at tong turbo la......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
klgauto,
Can't cook ar? Then nevermind la. We go for dim sum when you're down in PJ or KL area, word? (word meaning, "ok?") hehehe Maybe you can try opening one at Genting Highlands. After modifying, people can drift downhill hehehe And it's a cooling place too. hehe So in short, it's a cool place to open an auto shop. haha

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
klgauto,
Can't cook ar? Then nevermind la. We go for dim sum when you're down in PJ or KL area, word? (word meaning, "ok?") hehehe Maybe you can try opening one at Genting Highlands. After modifying, people can drift downhill hehehe And it's a cooling place too. hehe So in short, it's a cool place to open an auto shop. haha
for dim sum anytime also can :regular_smile:

Genting arrrr....... than need to drift like Takumi up & down hill everydays :confused_smile:

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
If competitor is not a problem and wan to be reach easily then sunway is the best place..
i like sunway also but the rental is high , so how about puchong ?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Puchong, if you are in Puchong Perdana, also got a lot of shops probably 10 including those that don't do mods. Puchong Jaya got about 6 shops. And at least 2 shops in Bdr puteri, Tmn Industri and some areas. It doesn't help that there are 5 halfcut shops around here. I think its competitive.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
wei near batucaves la every one can cari batucaves..........got alot of shop lot for rent..........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Passat CC Coupe is a very cool car, but it's a pity it can only seat 2 people at the back. Is there any way to remove the rear centre console?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience