What DIYs would you like to See/Learn/KnowAbout

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by ksgoh@Aug 26 2004, 05:40 PM
where is it, jl??
You browse the forum so much.. You would have seen it at least 2 or 3 different posting in different topics... Unless.. you 'read between the lines' ?

Bluesol

Dec 13, 2004
can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first. any DIY on this?

Any advise on 2 way alarm?

ae92levin

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Originally posted by Bluesol@Dec 23 2004, 00:03
can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first. any DIY on this?

i know a way that can prevent ur car from being stolen no need alarm also.

my fren just got his car stolen and everytime he park his car now he will remove the main spark plug cable frm igniter(?) to distributor. that way the car cannot even start. good idea eh??

however, this doesnt protect ur car frm break ins...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by ae92levin+Dec 23 2004, 04:46 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ae92levin @ Dec 23 2004, 04:46 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bluesol@Dec 23 2004, 00:03

my fren just got his car stolen and everytime he park his car now he will remove the main spark plug cable frm igniter(?) to distributor. that way the car cannot even start. good idea eh??

however, this doesnt protect ur car frm break ins... [/b][/quote]
i also tot of teh same idea...hahaha
eevfective for top listed car..but if the thief is clever to realise why cannot staRT THAN ALSO....hahahahahha

P

PrinceHamsap

Originally posted by alantan+Dec 23 2004, 17:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alantan @ Dec 23 2004, 17:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ae92levin@Dec 23 2004, 04:46
<!--QuoteBegin-Bluesol
@Dec 23 2004, 00:03
can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first.  any DIY on this?

however, this doesnt protect ur car frm break ins...
i also tot of teh same idea...hahaha
eevfective for top listed car..but if the thief is clever to realise why cannot staRT THAN ALSO....hahahahahha [/b][/quote]
tis one is know as arm switch

install one into your car .... hidden
antoher one outside the car ... hidden
when tis both off then kenot start

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heloo....all sifu...jst wanna know that...izit any car can add a Turbo on it????.....some said no power to bost it....but y kancill 660cc got turbo ?? sorry for my stupid mind....hehe.... :tee: .....pls teach me k....thanksssssssssssssssss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience