What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

• I'll buy my first girfriend an SLK 55, she'll probably kill herself in it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll buy my second girlfriend a Mclaren SLR , she'll probably do the same.

• I don't have to buy anymore cars for my girls cause I'll tell her what idiots the last two were with

• Total voters

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
now my gf wants mini cooper, but can only affort old mini cooper.then

she saw New Fiat 500,she wants.but same thing,i can only affort old Fiat500.

but in next few years when we get married, i will buy her the new Mini Cooper and New Fiat. by that time the price surely Cheap. hahahahaha future planning!!!!!!!!!!

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
would get her either a white 350z or rx8 wif carbon fiber hood since she like it that way... if money is not the factor la.. if not a take bus enuf ady..

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
erm.. maybe i won't buy any car for my GF .. whether i drive with her , or just go anywhere by bus or LRT ... cause spending more time together is the thing that i most concern .. :p .. huhu

7DRFT™

Nov 10, 2006
i would buy slk"small little kancil"with pajero bars on them for my girlfriend.coz i always been cheated by my ex.

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
hahah clever nafiiio!

well, if money is not the factor, well perhaps porsche or fairlady z. But if money is not the factor i still prefer to buy myself a ferrari or two =D

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
I'd buy my wife a Lamborghini Reventon...hehehehe!!!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
most of the girls i meet prefer coach or lv stuff than cars cause obviously the can already afford what ever cars that they want........and they dont expect some guy to buy them a car..even though its a sincere gift.......cause it will look so sugardaddyish.......but if i get to go out with a girl who needs a car maybe i will get her the blandness volvo.......

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I'll as her to walk,

she needs exercise

XtasyM

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
the latest BMW 5series ... she likes that ... then i'll make the rim big ... wif my style

if no money ... wira, at least wif a airbag will be it ... since she told me her primary schl time dream car is WIRA ... rounded head ... haha (or i can fix an airbag on my existing wira n gav it to her while i change my car... hohoho)

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
yup, brabus smartfor2, slk, and mini cooper S..

All the good cars that's kinda sissy for guys to own..
that way, i can still drive it and when ppl ask i'd say 'Oh, it's not mine, it's the girlfriends'.
:biggrin:

hattasan

Known Member
Sep 9, 2006
if money not a factor..i buy her many many many cars..then make a used car seller..when my money finish...i can take her money..!!

heheehe:biggrin:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
first gf : Elgrand. left her bcs she love her single mom and 2 sisters so much..nah, take this car and bring them anywhere u want.

2nd gf : Evo X. she likes Evo 7, then we broke up when Evo 8 just launched. i hope she can drive Evo X with her husband and twin babies..( brader,the twins looks like me..hahaha! )

my wife now : M6.

Blasto

Nov 22, 2006
if money not a factor, she get Classic Mini Cooper Hot Rod edition & Jaguar XJ220.
il sattle down for, Porche GT3 and Aston Martin Classic. so far this is what i can think of.... but in my dreams...

in the relastic life, i would prefer her to drive a Honda 2 door sport car, or Jazz maybe. I go for Honda Intregra, EK or EP (2door wan).

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
in the relastic life,

any car will do....just that i will tinted it until very very black......

so that no Guys can see my wife/gf inside the car.....

erm btw girl drive a M5 very very cool......wah....can imagine

btw...i will depend on my gf look la...if pretty....then may be m5....if ungly....erm kancil also enuf lo.....:rofl:

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
for me,

my wife really wanna have 350Z, Freelander & Airtrek.. she really admire all this cars..

girlfren?? no la dun have la.. enough with only 1 girl.. but in future dunno la..
hahaha..

if got, i will do same like evo5229, tinted it very2 black, so no one will see us.. huhu.. cars for her?? any cars can lo..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I'll get her either a RX8 or a Caldina GT4. In white colour.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Im new to this forum and Im not quite sure if this the the place to post this thread.
But I need some help in this, I drive a year 2000 Proton Satria 1.3. I've been planning on modifying my car's exterior. I wanted to change the rear bonnet to the Mirage Cyborg's one. But after some research I understand that I can only do that if I drive the 1st gen satria. Is this correct?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience