drMpower

May 1, 2006
this is similar to the new Renault Laguna

wetbolster

Pew pew pew
Dec 16, 2005
dreamland
yah... but somewut diff

sure a look alike, but d laguna looks tough n the front grill looks diff in many ways... ohya, u can c d new laguna vdeo ere

<p><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="320" src="http://paultan.org/flv/flvplayer.swf?file=http://media.paultan.org/13nov06_renault_laguna.flv&autoStart=false"> </embed></p>

dun 4get 2 fast fwd d vdeo until end... they got many pics @d end sect

zan

Feb 20, 2005
IMO international car manufacturers wont carry out reliability testing in Malaysia. they either do at the desert like Nebraska(for extreme hot temperature), Alaska or Iceland (for extreme cold temperature) or Germany (for extreme legal high speed testing or track testing).

they wont do it in Malaysia.

i believe its a new product from proton, maybe the new Perdana based on Mitsubishi 380GT.

it is definitely not from Perodua, a possible from NazaKia. Naza is coming up with their own model, dunno what coz their R&D in Gurun is so secretive about that.

Proton does plan to produce an MPV, based on a China model. strong rumours in local auto analystys

gen2 cum neo??....
yeap, agree with zan... most international manufacturer wont test their car here lar... the weather is not to say vr extreme for testing... it is not too hot or not too cold for extreme testing....

whether it is a new prototype from proton, we will soon find out lar... but IMO, it is still some mix n match parts to produce a so-called new car...

gary

May 9, 2005
subang
wetbolster.. i think its a little premature to decide a car is ugly right? from some out of focus shots, small tiny and low res, car is heavily disguised, of course it will be ugly, heck, even if that was the new bmw M3, it would look ugly as well..

"it is definitely not from Perodua, a possible from NazaKia. Naza is coming up with their own model, dunno what coz their R&D in Gurun is so secretive about that."

btw, i dont think naza has the ability to build their own car from scratch. they just dont have the R&D capability.

Anyone know what is the problem if a car won't crank up? My Civic '96 EFi (Manual) can't start at times. When I insert the key and crank it up, it will not crank. It just go.. "karak".. and nothing happened. I can still on my aircond and lock my car (central locking) which means battery still working right?

Anyone had the same problem? OR anyone know what can be the problem?