what bumper is this?? for AE101

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
guys...

came across another kind of bumoer installed on ae101, but dunno what model it is from, but confirm is toyota...

looks kinda special.

coz as far as i know there are only 7 bumper model available for ae101

local spec 92'
local spec 94' - also the same as first batch ae101 wagon gt

another 4 like pictures below

fx, wagon, bomex for ae101, and also US yakuza vip spec

and also ae101 sprinter

blutuik

Known Member
May 9, 2008
www.cardomain.com
yesterday nite i found 1 ae101 wif another 1st-time-i-saw bumper..
i did'nt manage to snap pics but the bumper is kinda similar to
ae101 fx bumper but without foglamp & lips..
i found this car at mobil bkt beruntung..
anyone knows about this kind of bumper??

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
very odd looking ler... maybe from a different make?

Bump: very odd looking ler... maybe from a different make?

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
seem like FX-GT model...

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
That is a SUBARU IMPREZA 1995 NON TURBO bumper bros

The nicest toyota AE101 is a type of UK spec AE101 bumper.... 3 vent lines... i dunno where did i kept the pics but anyway the stock corolla bumper 2nd gen also nice just get the right lips and it will be a good looking bumper.....

this is one of the rare bumper.... looks like stock 2nd gen but notice the slight difference.... it is commonly on corolla FX with 4AFE engine.... The 4AGE FX bumper well... you know which one

to know whether a bumper is toyota or not, just peek the signal indicator... stanley for mitsu and hondas... toyota koito yeah... of course toyota

You can also be different.... blutuik i think you may spotted some corolla with nissanp primera/sentra GT bumper or glanza ep91 bumpers.... done it to many of my customer's car

There are many option to change bumpers now.. just need hard imagination...a way to escape from purchasing FX bumpers

Seriously, primera GT P11 really looks gorgeous

Last edited:

radsan

Apr 17, 2009

There are many option to change bumpers now.. just need hard imagination...a way to escape from purchasing FX bumpers

Seriously, primera GT P11 really looks gorgeous
This is a nice one...do you know roughly how much for that bumper?cheaper than FX?

Any shop that you can recommend me?

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
your welcome.... the Primera GT usually costs around 150~250 depend on lips and foglights but usually you can get cheap cos... biasa la.. no demand yet.... when demand boom.... sigh inflation again

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience