what brand of polish

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
hi sasuke, what wax did u get?

i would advise that you get a paint cleaner too. and if you are hardworking, get the polish.

the minimal steps should be wash, clay, paint cleaner and then wax. that way you get a clean and smooth surface. :P a wash, clay, paint cleaner and wax should take you about 3-6 hours. :P have fun. remember to have a few pieces of clean and soft cloth. make sure that the cloth does not cause scratches on the paint too.

This is because sometimes the washing and the claying will not remove certain contaminants and dirt from the paint. Btw, I am trying to organise a tt in autoworld for ppl who are interested in car detailing. if you are interested, just keep an eye out for it in the auto detailing thread.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sasuke,
better use MG's car wash, & then wash again w/ Magic Clay bar, after that, apply atleast 2 layer of wax on ur car & another 2 layer of clear coating...........this can confirm hold on for atleast 1 & half month to 3 month......

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
emmm last time i was using autoglym shampoo and meguiar's dcs step 1(paint cleaner) and 3(wax).

autoglym shampoo is kinda expensive and hard to get these days. so i suggest something like NXT shampoo from meguiars. It is about 36 for a big bottle. Can last a long time. Haha.

what do you plan to use on your car? As for clay, I have only used meguiars clay bar. :P Haha After buying the clay bar, then i was hooked on meguiars and started buying their stuffs. There is another brand called magic clay which is available at eneos. I have not used it, but from the feedback from other ppl elsewhere, it works too. How well it works compared to meguiar's clay bar? I don't know. Hehe.

JINEIL2EN, the clear coating you mentioned, is it a polymer sealant or something like spray on wax?

If using a polymer sealant, it is best to apply sealant first, and the wax as the top most layer.

j4tan

Aug 23, 2004
the truth steps should be:
(1) wash with warm water
(2) wash with clay bar
(3) chaomis dry
(4) paint cleaner
(5) polish
(6) wax

this should take up one day if you start doing jobs in the morning :)

for meguiers stuff.
(1) wash with warm water (soft wash gel, pink colour)
(2) wash with clay bar (3M)
(3) chaomis dry (any good quality chaomis)
(4) Meguiers wet-look series paint cleaer
(5) Meguiers deep crystal-look series liquid polish
(6) Meguiers Yellow Wax

p/s: do not go in circle in either steps, for rewash, try to avoid paint cleaner/polish if not neccessary, if the car is still extremely smooth and clean, try to wax it as much as you can. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1.use ruler to mansure 3 Ager plus 1 mansurement for the top to close up the cai to mean " LJ " <----this 3 angle,the mansurement for the top is just to close connected/close the 3 pcs of alcalic

2.go to advertising shop buy 4pcs of transparent Alcalic
.3for making the shield
.1for the top

how to stick up the alcalic togather?
just easy put the alcalic as "LJ" ship that you need apply coloform on every corner then it will stick up,more information about conneted the alcalic can ask...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience