What are the difference bw e3 and e2 block?

GTIEVO3

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
Just wondering wat are difference? Especially the internals. My mech told me that e2 piston compression is lower than e3. Is it true? What are the effects if an e3 head and e2 block combined in terms of reliability and power? Thanks

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
e2 and e3 , e3 higher compression , u can check it up in lancerregister.com for the model info

other than tht same i guess

bt then if u change compression , its wise to retune the ecu

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
GTIEVO3 said:
Just wondering wat are difference? Especially the internals. My mech told me that e2 piston compression is lower than e3. Is it true? What are the effects if an e3 head and e2 block combined in terms of reliability and power? Thanks
compression

evo1, evo2 =8.5:1
evo3: 8.8:1

wanna boost high, go for vr4 man. but response a bit low la. if evo 3(high compression) boost 1 bar feel more gila than vr4 (low compression) with 1 bar. but vr4 piston is tougher. jinkl should know la. he got a monster. evo3 head, block vr4rs with 300hp on wheel. wanna try reach that level la bro. draxx cun is it? better than other chips or standalone ah bro. impressed with ur car coz not so much under the hood but horsepower gile already.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hybrid evo : i agree with u very very much , when i was using evo3 block , FUH , the response 0.7bar was far greater and more chun than the vr4 1bar , alaaa dont say monster monster laaa, the 400hp zth guys all giggling already , drax is chun , of cos better than other chip , better than standalone i disagree , bt then in the end the "tuner" is important , u give me motec m800 oso i tune myself hehehehe sure taik ayam lolx

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
jinkl said:
hybrid evo : i agree with u very very much , when i was using evo3 block , FUH , the response 0.7bar was far greater and more chun than the vr4 1bar , alaaa dont say monster monster laaa, the 400hp zth guys all giggling already , drax is chun , of cos better than other chip , better than standalone i disagree , bt then in the end the "tuner" is important , u give me motec m800 oso i tune myself hehehehe sure taik ayam lolx

aiya, for me monster already la bro.hehe. i seriously think u can reach further with more modifications coz turbo u havent touched, injectors also havent touched, piston, high cam,adjustable cam pulley all havent touched already reached 300hp. gila man.

i also wanna search for drax chip la. hopefully can touch 300hp enough la.how much ah bro? and where to get?hehe

EvoGanu

3,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
wahh jinkl u using drax chip aa.. hw much? where u get?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was an action-packed day at Round 4 of the 2016 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series. The race set-off last Sunday with temperature in the low 90s (Fahrenheit) and typical sunny skies.

Held in Malaysia's world famous F1 circuit, the two-race format saw competitive action performed by all teams and drivers, but it was a double-win for local driver Afiq Yazid and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience