What are our rights? - Can our homes be raided just like this?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sir, islamic laws are based on the alquran and hadis, it cannot be changed. its not subjected to what party is ruling over malaysia, never get dat wrong. the law is just and suits all, its just the way people implement it. sum people like "the fekker" exist, because.. the just do, everywhere..

sumday, i hope i'll have the chance to maintain the aircraft dat the are flying sir, but for now MAS HR considers me to be incompetent and too od for the job. those bastids!!!
Are you a licensed aircraft maintenance engineer? Where you working now? I could help pass on your resume to other than MAS but no promises but the more people see your resume, the more likely you'll be hired.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
[PIMPIN];4547551 said:
Are you a licensed aircraft maintenance engineer? Where you working now? I could help pass on your resume to other than MAS but no promises but the more people see your resume, the more likely you'll be hired.
i thank you very much sir:adore:

unfortunately, iam not yet an aircraft license engineer sir, but ive done my training in mas, and ive done much work on 747s during my time there. ive just been hired by an air operator call admal, and god willing start dis upcoming december. please pm me ur email sir, i will send it asap. thank you again sir

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
thank you for the info arturo, i sumhow cant believe they can do dat without a warrant.. its like anybody with a kad kuasa can go anywhere den, i believe the police also cant do dat? or can they? these are scary shite i tell you..
the lawyer also said in certain cases, the police dont need a warrant to search you if they are certain that you are involved in major crimes such as terrorism n such. but those are big cases where more bigwigs will be involved in the raids. most of the time, they will have a warrant. the police are more civilised in this case. the other party has more "witch hunt" style powers.:banghead:

Leo...good luck in yr application eh. if dapat must belanja makan woooor. of cos when got chance la hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye guys
now im using basic alarm from proton n mazda
for sure i dont think its enough since i really love my cars
now i want to find some alarm system that can b trusted to look after my car
so,from ur xperience
what kind or brand that u guys think is the best alarm money can buy?
maybe there is any suggestion
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience