Wer to swap b18c-r to my slomo city

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Haha i'd love to, but no budget bro... Im saving for TiTan coilovers. The engine can always main later, handling to me is number 1 :biggrin:

Oh and im not swapping my engine out yet, I plan to build it kau kau. Ever heard of WEBER carbs? :rofl:
Cool, confirm u attack corners at genting on weekends! :biggrin: Not really fimiliar with Titan suspensions, but got a few integra guys using it. Is it as better than HWL? its malaysian made right?

Webber? of course bro, no 1 curburetors! They have the twin version without filters, just trumpets! Very responsive and bunyi perang! :biggrin: u got webbers at your car??

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I havent tried a HWL but people say yes... Yup! 100% custom made here in Malaysia.

Haha you can actually put the filters on any of them, (Downdraft or Sidedraft) but the filter is rare so trumpets!

If got NOW i'll be very very happy :biggrin:. Thats the 2nd step after coilovers, so in 1-2 years time you should see progress!

I've got alot of plans for my wagon, even though its not the coolest or the fastest im just going after uniqueness :love:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
I havent tried a HWL but people say yes... Yup! 100% custom made here in Malaysia.

Haha you can actually put the filters on any of them, (Downdraft or Sidedraft) but the filter is rare so trumpets!

If got NOW i'll be very very happy :biggrin:. Thats the 2nd step after coilovers, so in 1-2 years time you should see progress!

I've got alot of plans for my wagon, even though its not the coolest or the fastest im just going after uniqueness :love:
i See, hahahaha dont worry bro i belive u can get it. Carbs are heavy duty, easy to tune and the intake sound ganas! yet very rare, plus the response is good. Great idea & concept. After that get some MSD ignition booster ,stronger plug cables and a stright flow exhaust! also mild/high cams! respect bro.:biggrin:

WIsh to try 4 throttle at my car but its a huge project also! must have new engine management & other parts & the cost is a bomb! :biggrin: berangan laa dulu aku......

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i See, hahahaha dont worry bro i belive u can get it. Carbs are heavy duty, easy to tune and the intake sound ganas! yet very rare, plus the response is good. Great idea & concept. After that get some MSD ignition booster ,stronger plug cables and a stright flow exhaust! also mild/high cams! respect bro.:biggrin:

WIsh to try 4 throttle at my car but its a huge project also! must have new engine management & other parts & the cost is a bomb! :biggrin: berangan laa dulu aku......
Of course can man, I wanna get a ferrari also can. But that one you come back and see me when im 50 kay? Hahahahaha :thefinger:

About the exhaust, done already. Importing some secret 'ingredients' from USA back for it also, haha. Once im starting to really kau kau mod I'll of course start sharing...

The MSD ignition booster on my list, spark plug cables bought pirated Jasma stuff but it works, but highcam is damn rare for my car... you know anywhere can custom bro? :confused:

Oh the webers arent easy to tune at all from what I know, seen people tune it. It takes ALOT of patience so maybe I'll learn from any sifu lah haha :driver:

We modders all tada $$ :rolleyes: ...

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Of course can man, I wanna get a ferrari also can. But that one you come back and see me when im 50 kay? Hahahahaha :thefinger:

About the exhaust, done already. Importing some secret 'ingredients' from USA back for it also, haha. Once im starting to really kau kau mod I'll of course start sharing...

The MSD ignition booster on my list, spark plug cables bought pirated Jasma stuff but it works, but highcam is damn rare for my car... you know anywhere can custom bro? :confused:

Oh the webers arent easy to tune at all from what I know, seen people tune it. It takes ALOT of patience so maybe I'll learn from any sifu lah haha :driver:

We modders all tada $$ :rolleyes: ...
Thats right! ill see that in 20 years time bro :biggrin:

I like american parts! they are functional and new edge design and function and as effective as Japanese parts as well, just that japanese parts are refined and branded!

At least less electronic tuning & gadgetts involved, thats a change bro. Custom cams i belive in Shah Alam there are few tuners that reprofile camshafts. They are able to do it.

Whoa, good choice bro, MSD ignition + twin webber + cams = raw power + rev + noise! :biggrin:

you import parts from US?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
quote=Massive_InfusioN;4097365]Thats right! ill see that in 20 years time bro :biggrin:

I like american parts! they are functional and new edge design and function and as effective as Japanese parts as well, just that japanese parts are refined and branded!

At least less electronic tuning & gadgetts involved, thats a change bro. Custom cams i belive in Shah Alam there are few tuners that reprofile camshafts. They are able to do it.

Whoa, good choice bro, MSD ignition + twin webber + cams = raw power + rev + noise! :biggrin:

you import parts from US?[/quote]

Hmm not yet... when I learn how to + get money :biggrin:

Im actually just importing a midpipe + shifter + shift boot for the moment, theres a shitload of parts i've planned already

I THINK the mod gonna kena us weih, were like super off topic hahaha :rofl:

Anyways, I found a website that sells high comp pistons for my nissan with bearings, gasket etc etc as a set. IF I can get that huhuhu :rolleyes:

1st in Msia to mod an AD Resort NA + Carb :driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi!was wondering if any1 got solution for me..
anyway, im driving iswara and i plan to upgrade to a 195/50/15 rims, i was told its quite heavy, becoz i dont have power steering..
is it recommended to chg just to a 185/50/15 or 185/60/14 rims?
will it be very heavy if i take the 15" rims, what a bout stress on the suspension?
Thanks!!

Cheers
Peter
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience