Skunk 2 EK rear Lower Arm.

pc_teh

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Brand New @ RM 350 per pair. Is it too cheap or reasonable.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i think its too cheap... take note that skunk2 products has fake ones in the market...including their lower control arms...

i suggest contacting Chris of PENTAGON who is the official distro for skunk2 in malaysia...this could give u an idea of how much an ori would cost...

if its too expensive for ur budget, id recommend u just replace the bushings on ur stock lower control arm to hardrace....would act almost the same as aftermarket.. LCAs are mostly for bling...weight saving oso by a little bit.

or u can straight buy the hardrace lower control arms... at least for hardrace u can easily buy replacement bushings if needed as theyre basically the same as stock...its the only brand i know of where u can get replacement bushings for their aftermarket lower control arms...

i myself plan to get hardrace for my EG once the bushings on my Blox LCA wear out.....hopefully not so soon :D

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
yea, i wanted to say that but i was afraid i would offend some ppl. there are shitload of fake stuff in the market now. an example would be the AFR sub frame. ori = rm850-900, replica = rm350.

these days, u gotta do ur research just to find out whether its real or fake... sad..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
agreed....i LOVE skunk2 products... but damn scared wanna buy them... if i do...ill probably just go straight to pentagon...

and im using the fake ASR (not AFR) brace.. hahahahahahah

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
ohh? how is it? hahahaha truthfully, i thought of getting 1 bwahahahaha... certain things the original definitely is better, but for the ASR, if the position of bolts and screws are the same... should work the same what, only maybe material different, which may make it heavier or maybe abit weaker... *shrugs*

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
it fits in my EG like a charm.. no holes lari... mounting holes aligned nicely from what i can see.... even the UR sway bar fits nicely...

but i wasnt around during the installation... car was in JB during the installation and i was in KL.. so i dunno if there were any issues during installation or not...

pic for reference (and oso taking the chance to show off hahahhha)

paired with Blox LCA

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wahhh very nice very nice. u have just inspired me to get 1. muahahahaha. oops. im suppose to support the original but cannot get here ma.. =Pp

nice tires too bro. im also using them. love every bit of it.

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
it fits in my EG like a charm.. no holes lari... mounting holes aligned nicely from what i can see.... even the UR sway bar fits nicely...

but i wasnt around during the installation... car was in JB during the installation and i was in KL.. so i dunno if there were any issues during installation or not...

pic for reference (and oso taking the chance to show off hahahhha)

paired with Blox LCA
were u traveling traveling down south on the 1st day of CNY this year? think i saw your car. it was the ASR's that caught my attention whilst crawling in the jam.. sorry.. OT for a bit:adore:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
No bro...it wasnt me...was sleeping at home for cny

pc_teh

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Any idea how much a pair of hardrace rear lower arm will cost me? Any contact can I refer to ?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
theres a forumer here u can check for hardrace... but forgot his nick... udeng or udengfahlawi or something like that... cant remember wat... try a search n see...

anyway.. u can also search in garage sales for hardrace... as far as i know..theres no fake hardrace yet.

chris2000 dunno if he dealing with hardrace.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
hard race?itu unker Joe jugak ada jual...
kasi tipon sama dia.....0122384627
hahahahah

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience