Skunk 2 EK rear Lower Arm.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pc_teh

Known Member
Brand New @ RM 350 per pair. Is it too cheap or reasonable.

i think its too cheap... take note that skunk2 products has fake ones in the market...including their lower control arms...

i suggest contacting Chris of PENTAGON who is the official distro for skunk2 in malaysia...this could give u an idea of how much an ori would cost...

if its too expensive for ur budget, id recommend u just replace the bushings on ur stock lower control arm to hardrace....would act almost the same as aftermarket.. LCAs are mostly for bling...weight saving oso by a little bit.

or u can straight buy the hardrace lower control arms... at least for hardrace u can easily buy replacement bushings if needed as theyre basically the same as stock...its the only brand i know of where u can get replacement bushings for their aftermarket lower control arms...

i myself plan to get hardrace for my EG once the bushings on my Blox LCA wear out.....hopefully not so soon :D

yea, i wanted to say that but i was afraid i would offend some ppl. there are shitload of fake stuff in the market now. an example would be the AFR sub frame. ori = rm850-900, replica = rm350.

these days, u gotta do ur research just to find out whether its real or fake... sad..

agreed....i LOVE skunk2 products... but damn scared wanna buy them... if i do...ill probably just go straight to pentagon...

and im using the fake ASR (not AFR) brace.. hahahahahahah

ohh? how is it? hahahaha truthfully, i thought of getting 1 bwahahahaha... certain things the original definitely is better, but for the ASR, if the position of bolts and screws are the same... should work the same what, only maybe material different, which may make it heavier or maybe abit weaker... *shrugs*

it fits in my EG like a charm.. no holes lari... mounting holes aligned nicely from what i can see.... even the UR sway bar fits nicely...

but i wasnt around during the installation... car was in JB during the installation and i was in KL.. so i dunno if there were any issues during installation or not...

pic for reference (and oso taking the chance to show off hahahhha)

lcas.jpg

paired with Blox LCA

wahhh very nice very nice. u have just inspired me to get 1. muahahahaha. oops. im suppose to support the original but cannot get here ma.. =Pp

nice tires too bro. im also using them. love every bit of it.

it fits in my EG like a charm.. no holes lari... mounting holes aligned nicely from what i can see.... even the UR sway bar fits nicely...

but i wasnt around during the installation... car was in JB during the installation and i was in KL.. so i dunno if there were any issues during installation or not...

pic for reference (and oso taking the chance to show off hahahhha)

paired with Blox LCA

were u traveling traveling down south on the 1st day of CNY this year? think i saw your car. it was the ASR's that caught my attention whilst crawling in the jam.. sorry.. OT for a bit:adore:

No bro...it wasnt me...was sleeping at home for cny

Any idea how much a pair of hardrace rear lower arm will cost me? Any contact can I refer to ?

theres a forumer here u can check for hardrace... but forgot his nick... udeng or udengfahlawi or something like that... cant remember wat... try a search n see...

anyway.. u can also search in garage sales for hardrace... as far as i know..theres no fake hardrace yet.

chris2000 dunno if he dealing with hardrace.

hard race?itu unker Joe jugak ada jual...
kasi tipon sama dia.....0122384627
hahahahah

madman bro....are you sure there are no fake hardrace stuff in the market? (just my2cents)

As advised, i made some research on hardrace products and at first it was all pretty clear at HARDRACE - Performance Suspension Parts until i found out the contact no. to the factory was 00 +886 which i checked in the internet, it was Taiwan country code. Then it bugged me, so i continued searching until i found this website BuyHardRace.com. it was a U.S. site which i could guess it might be the genuine site (hardrace was a U.S. brand afterall). Then i compared the products pictures and designs especially the LCA and i found there is some differences. you could give it a try and check it out.

But who am i to judge. I just wanna share the information i found, so we (as consumers) might not be scammed and conned. I just couldn't agree or believe with those "100% original" words they put out in the ads nowadays.

at the time of posting yes i was sure... but last i heard hardrace got fakes already... and this was told to me by a friend who is one of the hardrace dealers (whos also a member of this forum)

as for the LCA themselves... hardrace has a new design out already...i was initially thinking of getting them... then i saw a new design and doubted too.... then i confirmed it with my friend... the design with the more longer holes are new design while the round holes are old design

n yes...hardrace factory is in taiwan.

anyway, if ur interested to get hardrace, akuma gave the number to call on the previous page... uncle joe is the official distro for hardrace. the friend i mentioned is also under uncle joe.

yeah....that would be great. Uncle joe right? note taken...and thank you very much. Its good to have the consumers stands together...for the sake of our hard earn money....

i really doubt the hardrace products from RS One in kepong in those hypertune ads cos I knew that their GAB are not genuine japan GAB.

Madman..

that tung chun sticker on your eg.... very very intimidating :P

Last edited:
AFAIK,HardRace originally frm TAIWAN!period!now start claiming frm US i haf no idea whose work.idea is dat but definitely not unker Joe...coz he's PISSED!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom