Wat standalone ecu can use on 2jz vvti

TopEnd

Dec 6, 2005
but do msia hav good tuners 4 motec600/800?

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
Yes Malaysia have good Motec M-series tuner,contact Hiper Racing for more info

Last edited:

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
cuscostrutbrace,
so far, i think microtech and others stand alone ecu can control VVT ( silver top and black top ) but not VVt-I ( like Vios )
The technology for VVT-I just like ignition map or fuel map, it need a map or table to tune on it, its quit complex.

and i Motec ( high range, like M400,m600,M800 ) can do on this job but you have to add extra money, anyway, cuscostrutbrace, i think you can tune the Motec, right ?

Good Luck.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Easy..If u have a good budget buy the AEM from USA or order with Under 5 workshop, just Plug and Play ecu and do the find tune on the dyno.. already tune at Toronto.

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
ecupro,that is exactly what i mean,some people confused between VVT and VVT-i,VVt is only rpm triggered,or it can be in form of 2D map also(intake pressure/throttle vs RPM,like FREEDOM),VVT-i requires 3d map,rpm vs throttle/intake press vs cam angle advance/retard.Motec,EFi tech and a few high end ecu can do this.We need to have a cam angle sensor to know what position the cam currently is.

ecupro,i'm only a beginner in motec system,lot more to learn,hehe

Last edited:

supraman

Dec 4, 2004
rpm2racing said:
Easy..If u have a good budget buy the AEM from USA or order with Under 5 workshop, just Plug and Play ecu and do the find tune on the dyno.. already tune at Toronto.

Where is under 5 workshop i want to order... can give me the contact?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey sifu-sifus, is heel and toe needed for FF layout cars? As far as I know, the reason for heel toe is to prevent the breaking out of the rear during downshifting when entering a corner right? Besides that the other only benefit is maintaining rev? So is this technique really needed in like ff layout cars?

Paiseh ahh I really don't know :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience