want to buy pivot stabilizer

valueshop88

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
i reopen this forum because i lost track on the forun i opened last time.

main purpose is to get offer from the public for

pivot stabilizer + ground cable.

please place your offer here or pm your best offer.

sorry to the guys who had been offer me before and thanks in advance for those willing to place thier offer here.

have a nice day.

valueshop88

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
thanks for your advise, i post it before and already had a good seller with a good offer, but some how i can't find my post, so lost all the contact detail. Pity.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
icic...N1 Racing selling original pivot raizin blue vs at rm145 if not mistaken....as they r distributor for pivot stuff...their stuff can be said 100% original...u can get from there if there price is a good deal.

otherwise u may try to surf around for a better price.

for grounding, pivot grounding is in 5point 8ga size. it wil be cheaper if u get it a set wit the vs.

but it depends on car, some owneres prefer 4ga thicker cable. so they wil use pivot vs to match with other brand grounding.

btw, wat car?

hope this useful.:_:

valueshop88

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
his price is good, thanks for your info, do you have his contact number or his link, thanks for your time writing to me.

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
but bro u have check out whether is original or fake...

nowadays too many fake item from china....

will only cause negative effect than positive 1.....

so beware.....price will be 2nd option for me....

just my little 2centz advice....

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
i bought at kakimotor onli oh....

cause the price not much different from the forumers offer...

just my 2cents...maybe u can try ur luck in the marketplace!!

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kakimotor selling imitation Pivot Raizin .. It looks very very genuine .. Bought one last week at Kakimotor .. Compared with my friend's genuine Pivot Raizin .. I can say it looks 98% genuine .. Found out it's an imitation .. Went back to Kakimotor, brought my friend's car along, told Kakimotor's staff that their Pivot Raizin is NOT genuine .. Exchanged something else with NO question asked .. Went straight to N1 after that and got myself a genuine unit .. Kakimotor selling for RM150 .. N1 also selling for RM150 ..

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
huakenny,

Apart from the sound enhancement of Zaptor Gold, any difference comparing it against Pivot Raizin?? Any dyno results comparing Raizin and Zaptor ar?? Planning to get another unit ..

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
worm, are u sure....?

very scary here...it's look so genuine....i check the "k" marking n everything....

what is the different?

i become s*hai already...let them cheat on me.....must take action oh....

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
The "K" marking and number 15 on the fuse doesn't differentiate between imitation and genuine anymore .. I mentioned earlier, 98% similiarity .. The condenser in the genuine Pivot Raizin looks much better cosmetically as compared to the imitation unit .. Easiest to detect is by refering to the box itself .. Notice on the printing quality of the photos .. Genuine Raizin's box have much clearer printing whereby photos of the imitation unit are slightly blur resulted from scanning the photos on the genuine box and doing a re-print ..

Last edited:

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
so what is your suggestion?

man, if i know this earlier.... i will burn down the shop....

kakimotor also sell non-genuine product...

i kinda hot now!!!

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
I was feeling the same as you when I found out I'm being cheated .. Kakimotor being so established also selling imitation Pivot Raizin .. Best part, SAME PRICE as genuine ..

Bro, I advise you dismantle that Pivot Raizin and return it back .. Tell them the unit is imitation and you wanted a refund .. If you pay by credit card, no cash refund but can exchange other items as what I did earlier ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to paint my fairlady z33 metalic black. where can i go to get a good quality cheaper paint job?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience