want ask the price for honda city

ahchuan

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
HI.. To all TITAN sifu..

this is my 1st post in here...

i plan to buy fixed suspension and spring. NOT adjustable suspension.
and i want ask some question here..
now i'm using lower spring now,coz my orginal suspension is rosak liau...so i plan to replace a new one, b4 chinese new year, want balik kampung... but i cant affort adjustable.

1)i want ask how much is the price for the whole set of the suspension and spring?
2)i dun hav so many money right now.. so i plan to buy suspension 1st..and use back my old spring.can? but after chinese new year i'll go change the spring. so how much is the suspension right now? And how much is the spring if i buy later?

thanks..

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi

ahchuan,

1) dampers only right? RM1800-1900
2) which old spring? lowering spring? better not. That's what causing the problem in the first place. BEST to use your stock springs.
3) we don't sell just springs, especially if it's the stock model type.
we only have coilover springs.

ahchuan

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
ok.... because i lost my orginal spring. then nvm...

i saw the post u post last time.. i can change my rear or front absorber in different time izzit?
so if i want change adjustable, can i change my rear suspension 1st then after new year i change my front absorber..?? so i'll pay Rm1400 for my first change and second time i change my front then i pay another Rm1400?? can you do it like tat??

ahchuan

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
hi...

if i wanna change adjustable for my car... can done by 1 day??
i bring my car early in the morning, and collect it when the shop is close. can it be done?
wat time ur shop open till when??

pinches

Known Member
May 28, 2004
hi ninja dude,

what are the types of suspensions have you got for a Jazz?

can u pls list out the prices as well pls.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
we've got 2 models

1) front height adjustables with springs, and telescopic rear damper.
RM2300

2) front and back damper, using back OE standard springs for maximum comfort. No lowering, just more control over stock damper, great for family car driven at higher-than-speed-limit-speeds.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im looking to swap my Promote V2 bumper on my satria to Promote V1, Wira SE or any other standard looking bumper...Currently bumper still on the car. Condition 95% brand new. Preferably matching colour with my satria and also must be in good condition (no cracks/dent)... :biggrin:

Call/SMS me at 0178834734

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience