wannabe will always be wannabes....

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Went to 1 Mont Kiara yesterday for gym session. At the parking lot, saw a Proton Satria Neo CPS with all 4 fenders missing.

I can only assume somebody with a normal Satria Neo want to convert to CPS style bodykit without spending much money on it.

I can accept if you convert a myvi to passo, perdana to eterna, GTS to GTR, they are all foreign cars and not available in Malaysia. But, when you can easily get CPS spare parts nationwide, why you need to steal it? Can't you just stick with your stock appearance without robbing someone else property?

For me, car modification is a hobby. Hobby needs money and most of the satisfaction comes from working hard to earn the money and spend it on our beloved ride. :love:

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Bro.. its been happening since last decade..Satria GTi's being mutilated and stolen for their parts. A lot of Malaysians nak gaya tak nak bayar.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
bro, not just fender flare ppl will steal from the car...

Even tyre valve caps, windscreen wiper rubber, emblem, wide angle mirror (that sticks to the door mirror) oso ppl want to kopek from a car....

Malaysia boleh mar.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My Silver steel tyre air cap also people steal :banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
This one I can relate... just yesterday, not just the steel air cap. the thief manage to take out one of the valve as well :banghead:

lesson learnt, use rubber cap!

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This one I can relate... just yesterday, not just the steel air cap. the thief manage to take out one of the valve as well :banghead:

lesson learnt, use rubber cap!
SPEECHLESS.....:banghead:

yeap....few months ago, my carbon fiber PIAA wipers got stolen too....at sunway pyramid.... :-(

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
last time when bee sting antenna was rare, i used to unscrew that thing whenever i park my car because it got stolen before

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my old myvi before, need to go to welding shop to permanently weld the rear wiper....always got stolen..... :-)

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
parking car with rare stuf nor not so rare stuf pun could be masalah la
this attitude since they r ride bicyle kecik2 dulu la

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah its at my car now hehehe...:listen:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

SPEECHLESS.....:banghead:

yeap....few months ago, my carbon fiber PIAA wipers got stolen too....at sunway pyramid.... :-(
im also using the same & frequently go to piramid......that y i always park near the exit just before the car park office.

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
I think i'm slightly "lucky" than you, as the thief just not steal my silver steel tyre cap, instead he/she swap it with multiple design tyre air cap... each one in different design (ugly one of coz..) irritating !!

makes me.... aik?? wth?? Yesterday bling..bling... this one is not mine!!! Nak curi, curi je la terus...boleh main tukar2 plak.. :banghead:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
In-board CCTV is now becoming affordable. Some system can adapt to your reverse/parking cameras too. I have used this to identify which dog has been peeing on my tires!

I use them to monitor the porch of my house too (the old jalopy is parked outside)

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
cant afford but want to be stylish. Drive standard sudah... They dont scare ppl curse them accident.
all those small cheap things also wanna steal.... really fucxxup

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How envious are you at these 4 lucky Malaysians who won an all expense paid trip by Shell Helix to Abu Dhabi for their Fastest 48 hrs of their lives?? They'd be among the 200 guests from over 20 countries who will be visiting the one and only, famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, an intense ride in the world's fastest roller coaster in the form of a Ferrari, dubbed the Formull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience