WALD no more

Kenboy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
amazing how some ppl cant see whats happening with their own eyes. some car companies are fleecing them blind and they still support them.

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
gary said:
this is the same thing that i have already posted up, i guess some people just dont read.

you guys cant seem to understand the real issues at hand.

this has got nothing with proton or proton sales dropping, or the govt mis-spending tax money..etc.etc. An imported, over RM200,000 car is not exactly competing with a RM60,000 waja.

for a start, wald doesnt "make" cars, or tune cars. The company Wald, from japan, only manufactures body kits, rims, and exhaust tips and maybe some mufflers. They are a pure styling house, no performance parts at all = not a tuner. Do some research on the company.

secondly, wald, or amazing tempo is in trouble because they are accused of evading tax on the wald cars. They declare the cars at RM11,000, pay the tax based on that, and sell the cars as though they paid the full tax. Where do you think all the extra profit goes? to the owners of amazing tempo of course. If all this is confirmed true, they are cheating the govt on taxes. You, me, and everyone here who are paying taxes should be outraged. But it seems like there are many people who actually "support" them. this is very disturbing to me.

Without amazing tempo, we still have the same choices of cars on the market. Any car importer with an AP can import in a volkswagen golf gti. As long as they declare the car at the correct market price, pay the duties, they should be fine.
totally agree with gary....

my opinion is that, people in malaysia are still very rich. Even though the prices of NEW cars are sky high, they still slave themselves with 9 years loan, just because they don't want to buy a second hand car. Yes, I know that buying second hand car is a risk. But if you carefully screen, and select a good second hand car, it serves you with less headache than our brand NEW protong.

When the buying stops, the killing stops as well.

My 0.00002....

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Aiyah what ever it is to me, it's more like finding a scapegoat. So that the bug stops here....
Then why dont they just close Impul and other tuners?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
John_Smith said:
Judging by the direction of our auto industry,

I fear that one day, we average joe cannot afford decent (ABS, Air bags, reliable power window) cars at RM 60k.

I fear tat one day, the only choice of a mid-size saloon car at RM 60k would be Proton Waja, and China made cars.

:thumpdown
well as per the new 'dasar automotif negara', consider it made!
no more imported cars below 2000cc!

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
Aiyah what ever it is to me, it's more like finding a scapegoat. So that the bug stops here....
Then why dont they just close Impul and other tuners?
hi victor, they didnt close Wald because they're a tuner. dont get confused by the main issue, which is tax evasion.

if 10 guys do it and 1 gets shut down, at least its 1 less than before ;)

Last edited:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Wald deserves to be shut down and the owner who came out with this scam should be jailed for cheating public and government money.

First, they are doing something illegal by declaring an undervalue amount for their car. Secondly, they are cheating the consumers by selling the car at the actual value with all those taxes inbuilt. I've got great respect for Wald cars as i absolutely love the GTI and the Toureg but this undeclaring issue that popped out really soured my view towards the people at Amazing Tempo. And to think about it, some of us here are still giving public support to these guys.

Its like you've been robbed of money and you still have the nerves to say the robber deserves the money and the police should not catch him because the robber actually needed money to buy food for his family or something. It does not go away from the point that earning money from illegal ways is WRONG and there's no excuse for doing so.

Hazzim

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
Malaysia :-)
supporting these ppl with their scandals and drama yet criticising our own Makers.. doesnt make sense.. they write a book about Malaysian " what were they thinking" ( no offense intended)

moruh

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
well, i tell u guys something, this case happen not because of this AP holder miss use it, to tell there truth... Wald AP holder dun hav lot of money to bring in the car... at least he has to bring minimum 100 car per import. Where to get that money? hmmm... so this 3rd person who makan atas angin and got lot of cashhhh, i think he a young billionair mid 30s... make agreement with AP Wald holder.. but this billionair guy... so smart... make a AP clone... so... yang kena this AP holder laaa... pity him. bugger this guy!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
For those who are still buying car from Amazing Tempo, those are farking stupid fella.
Goverment shall bring Amazing Tempo to court and jail who so ever involved in those dirty act.

But it won't Happen! Because Amazing Tempo is suppose the "good example" for all the "EarthPrince". In goverment point of view, it is not easy to bring up such a big "EarhtPrince" controlled company like Amazing Tempo, now those company just "did" some mistake, not need to put them into jailed. They rather have a big (but screwed) "EarthPrice" controlled company than seeing other "EarthPrince" that work for other races (and learn the way to do business).

Kastam knew about it farking long already,
any "EarthPrince" kena sue because of that? NO
Any car imported company shut down by court because of that? NO
Did BPR take any action on those cases? NO

What for Kastam have so many operations to catch all the cigaratte/wine smuggle case? Those tax money are nothing compare with this Amazing Tempo AP issue!
PS: 1 reason behind operasi for the cigaratte/wine smuggle case is that those kakitangan Kastam can sell those exhibit.

Tom will close this thread soon i guess, coz i'm reviewing the truth story and flaming Goverment for their stupid act!

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
How the heck amazing tempo able to underdeclare at such a low value, and the kastam letting them go ahead is a no man's brainer.

Anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and sad to say also, there's NIL, ZERO transperancy on how AP holders declare their vehicle price.

No wonder the G squeezes us left and right for money.....

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
gary said:
if 10 guys do it and 1 gets shut down, at least its 1 less than before ;)
10 guys do it, 1 gets shut down, the other 9 have to do harder to compensate the market their competitor lost:biggrin:

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
boggysv said:
10 guys do it, 1 gets shut down, the other 9 have to do harder to compensate the market their competitor lost:biggrin:
not too sure what your comment meant boggy. wald brings in luxury cars, nothing below RM100k. They work in a market where their products are not a necessity and only a select few can afford them.

you make it sound like the other 9(luxury importers) actually suffer when one of thir competitors shut down. They should be celebrating in fact.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus...

Really need some advice here. Hope sifu-sifu could give some ideas.
I'm driving Civic EK (Auto) SOHC Vtec. Recently found some problems with the auto transmission.

1. Car jerking (like a bit jumping) when shift gear. (especially from 1st to 2nd gear)

2. In braking condition, gear harshly shift to lower gear.

3. In speed btw 20 - 40 km. Gear always shift to 1st gear after braking. Suppose
to remain 2nd gear.

What is the possible effect for all the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience