WALD no more

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Wald deserves to be shut down and the owner who came out with this scam should be jailed for cheating public and government money.

First, they are doing something illegal by declaring an undervalue amount for their car. Secondly, they are cheating the consumers by selling the car at the actual value with all those taxes inbuilt. I've got great respect for Wald cars as i absolutely love the GTI and the Toureg but this undeclaring issue that popped out really soured my view towards the people at Amazing Tempo. And to think about it, some of us here are still giving public support to these guys.

Its like you've been robbed of money and you still have the nerves to say the robber deserves the money and the police should not catch him because the robber actually needed money to buy food for his family or something. It does not go away from the point that earning money from illegal ways is WRONG and there's no excuse for doing so.

Hazzim

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
Malaysia :-)
supporting these ppl with their scandals and drama yet criticising our own Makers.. doesnt make sense.. they write a book about Malaysian " what were they thinking" ( no offense intended)

moruh

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
well, i tell u guys something, this case happen not because of this AP holder miss use it, to tell there truth... Wald AP holder dun hav lot of money to bring in the car... at least he has to bring minimum 100 car per import. Where to get that money? hmmm... so this 3rd person who makan atas angin and got lot of cashhhh, i think he a young billionair mid 30s... make agreement with AP Wald holder.. but this billionair guy... so smart... make a AP clone... so... yang kena this AP holder laaa... pity him. bugger this guy!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
For those who are still buying car from Amazing Tempo, those are farking stupid fella.
Goverment shall bring Amazing Tempo to court and jail who so ever involved in those dirty act.

But it won't Happen! Because Amazing Tempo is suppose the "good example" for all the "EarthPrince". In goverment point of view, it is not easy to bring up such a big "EarhtPrince" controlled company like Amazing Tempo, now those company just "did" some mistake, not need to put them into jailed. They rather have a big (but screwed) "EarthPrice" controlled company than seeing other "EarthPrince" that work for other races (and learn the way to do business).

Kastam knew about it farking long already,
any "EarthPrince" kena sue because of that? NO
Any car imported company shut down by court because of that? NO
Did BPR take any action on those cases? NO

What for Kastam have so many operations to catch all the cigaratte/wine smuggle case? Those tax money are nothing compare with this Amazing Tempo AP issue!
PS: 1 reason behind operasi for the cigaratte/wine smuggle case is that those kakitangan Kastam can sell those exhibit.

Tom will close this thread soon i guess, coz i'm reviewing the truth story and flaming Goverment for their stupid act!

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
How the heck amazing tempo able to underdeclare at such a low value, and the kastam letting them go ahead is a no man's brainer.

Anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and sad to say also, there's NIL, ZERO transperancy on how AP holders declare their vehicle price.

No wonder the G squeezes us left and right for money.....

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
gary said:
if 10 guys do it and 1 gets shut down, at least its 1 less than before ;)
10 guys do it, 1 gets shut down, the other 9 have to do harder to compensate the market their competitor lost:biggrin:

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
boggysv said:
10 guys do it, 1 gets shut down, the other 9 have to do harder to compensate the market their competitor lost:biggrin:
not too sure what your comment meant boggy. wald brings in luxury cars, nothing below RM100k. They work in a market where their products are not a necessity and only a select few can afford them.

you make it sound like the other 9(luxury importers) actually suffer when one of thir competitors shut down. They should be celebrating in fact.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience