door warning light...

xmrtass98

Dec 26, 2003
guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the dashboard...but still got prob....

do need ur help guys...much appreciate it...

ocean

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Originally posted by xmrtass98@Oct 6 2004, 11:53
guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the dashboard...but still got prob....

do need ur help guys...much appreciate it...
happened to my friend's wira aeroback before .. the light on but it seems dim .. engine off .. doors closed .. but the light still on but dim .. try few times .. open and close .. close and open .. alarm activated .. but still can see the dim light .. at the end .. it suddenly disappear like that .. OK until right now ..

curious and still not know why like that .. hehe ... X FILES case going to occur ... :P

xmrtass98

Dec 26, 2003
yes exacatly the same prob....now wondering blur..what seems the problem....

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
hmmm.....have u guys checked thatall the door sensors are working??
if all that does..............

it happened last time to my FTO...i drive drive suddenly double signal keep flashing(alarm flashes double signal when a door is opened)....wa lan....damn malu lohz...driving along the street ppl keep watching...maybe some thinking wat the hell...this fellow thinks his VIP or wat....

i then when to the accesories shop to 'tiao' that fellow....he check check guess wat.,...its the 'front bornet' sensor...loose liaoz...

guys...i'm long winded sorry...hope this one helps....

xmrtass98

Dec 26, 2003
doors sensors already checked...
front bonnet...not yet...
will dignose the prob this weekends...
too BZ nowdays...at work...
anyway TQVM for the comments... ;)

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
no problems....hope it helpz....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello deAR ZTH members:

i have an old 1994 galant in home and i missed my 2004 perdana :driver:(because in here my galant looks ugly and too old :banghead:)

what do i need to convert my galant to perdana completely ?? :love:
as far as i know i need :
-bonet
-trunk
-front fenders
-front and rear bumper
-front grill + bracket
-front and rear lights
-rear reflector
-4 door outside cover only(there is a line on doors on perdana but no lines in galant)
but how about the trunk instalation do i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience